Chapter 17

Play song when i say to play it.

I stood outside her door listening to some shifting going on. It sounded as though something was being dragged.

I was about to push the door open when I heard it.

Play song here

I stared as i saw her taking out her electric guitar that I didn't even know she had. I heard a beat playing as she looked so focused on the music as it filled the room.

"Some stomp i've arrived. Drop the beat nasty face while you're looking at me." she began singing. "Flying, flying, flying, flying through the sky. In my spaceship I'm an Alien tonight. Dirty, dirty,dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty sucker, you think i can't get hood like you you mother fucker."

"I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude. Grab my crotch wear my hat low like you." she sang not knowing i was here. I felt a smile stretch on my face as i heard her happily singing. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Cartoonz standing there listening too.

He started trying to dance. Key word, tried. He cannot dance. I almost let out a laugh but caught myself not wanting to distract Jane.  He then stopped and handed me my mask. I put it on then almost immediately.  

"Bum bum. Pour me a beer. No pretty drinks I'm a guy out here." she continued on. I could not explain how impressed i was.

I listened to the song as Luke finally stopped trying to dance and tried to lip sync. It was pretty horrible if i must say so myself. I laughed as I saw his horrible lip sync.

"I can so it like a brother..." she stopped as she heard me laugh. I realized then that i had messed up. Shit. She opened her door all the way and gasped when she saw me.
*Stop song.*
She looked at me before smiling.
"How much of it did you hear, fuck face?" she said, a smile plastered on her face. "I heard from the begining actually." I replied sheepishly.

"And you, Mr. Cartoonz?" she said, almost sounding like a mother."Heard from the part where you started singing." he said. I wasn't until i saw Jane's smirk that i realized Luke's arm around me. I blushed but was thankful Luke brought me my mask.

I sadi the first thing that came to my mind. "I'm hungry." they laughed as I made it seem like the old days. I looked at Jane realizing something was off.

I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I ran up to my room and locked the door behind me. I went to the window and opened it. I heard them banging on the door.

Do it.

Hug?

You heard me. Do it. They don't like you. They wanted you here to use you as an experiment. They don't like you. Jane knew me. She went by Aker and when we knew who she was she used us as experiments. Luke helped her do it then we saw their plans. They needed another person for their experiments. They chose you but didn't know where you were so they went to random people. How do you think she knew how to kill the murders? It was my friends but i got trapped in her head. You burned the tattoo but then i became trapped in you. If you don't jump, they will use you and you will be Trapped like me. You decide.

Fine.

I didn't know how to feel. I loved Jane and i thought she loved me. I guess i was wrong. I heard the banging and yelling get louder. "I loved Jane. I thought she loved me. But I was wrong. I guess my purpose was to free the kids. Now I know what i have to do." I whispered, as a tear rolled down my cheek. I climbed on the window.

I stood there hearing the yells before I stretched my arms out. I leaned forward and let myself fall not letting anything get in my way. Last thing i heard as I fell was Jane yell, "NO JONATHAN DON'T. I LOVE YOU." as i felt pain and everything went dark.

Jane's point of view.

We had these experiments. Our goal was to make people immune but we needed to try again as our other tests didn't work. Well we had improved so it no longer mattered. I shuffled through my work plans as i came across my electric guitar. I smiled and thought one more song wouldn't hurt.

I dragged it over to my music stand and slowly strummed a few notes before starting. I went along with the music and sang. It was going well​ until i started singing the chorus the second time when i heard a deliriously familiar laugh outside my door.

I Stopped playing and went over to the door. I gasped when I saw the familiar hockey mask. I smiled as I realized it was only him. "How much did you hear, fuck face?" I asked with my stupid smile on my face. "I heard from the begining actually." he replied sheepishly. "Heard from the part where you started singing." he said wrapping his arm around Jon. I smirked at Jon.

That's when he realized Luke had wrapped his arm around him. "I'm hungry." was all he said making us laugh. I saw hi smile fade as he ran. What the heck just happened. Luke and I chased after him only to find he locked the door.

"DELIRIOUS OPEN THE DOOR." I Yelled. We kept on yelling and banging on the door to no avail. I looked at Luke. "What do we do now?" I asked. He seemed uncertain as he shrugged obviously as lost as I am.

"What's going on over here?" The professor said. I pointed at the door. Soon everyone was here trying to bust open the door. I pushed everyone away and pulled out my gun. I shot the lock and kicked open the door.

I saw Delirious standing on the window with his arms stretched as he let himself fall forward. "NO JONATHAN DON'T I LOVE YOU." I managed to yell as he fell. I fell to my knees as tears fell down my face.

I lost him. He's gone. I looked up ready to leave when I saw him. Luke looked worse than me. "I haven't seen him or called him since I moved and now that I see him again I lose him. What kind of friend am I?" Luke said, guilt seeming to cover his face.

I managed to force a soft smile as I dragged him away with the rest of us. To a place where we will say our final good byes.