Chapter 1: Time to Search

Ryunosuke Chiba: Student 15

"I will be taking the attendance," Koro Sensei said. "Karma?" "Here!"....... "Yoshida?" "Here!" As the roll was called we heard a urgent beeping sound from Ritsu. "You seem to be missing a student. Koro Sensei turns around with a purple X on his face and said, "No Ritsu, I am very sure I checked the roll very thoroughly." Ritsu beeped a few times and her display changed into a tattered roll. On this roll was an extra name: Student 29: C.i Ak..a. We couldn't make out the name on the roll.

Koro Sensei jumped up and said, "How about we find this student!" We all sigh and say, "We don't know where he or she lives...." Ritsu piped up, "I just recieved a Email!" We read the Email.

=============================================================================

To the residents of Class 3E

Some people don't want to be found. But I will make a compromise. If you can find me I will come too your class. So here are the rules of this little game:

- No access to the teachers

- 12:00 deadline

- And last but not least, I am allowed to knock you unconcious

Sincerely,

Chi Akari

============================================================================

Most of us shuddered as we read the message. Kanzaki said, "Well, since it is 10:00 we only have 2 hours to do this." We grumbled. We couldn't have Koro Sensei help us. So she finally decides to come after all my pestering. Now she wants to play a game. I could always drag her to school tomorrow but that be such a drag. Bu-dum chi

We walked out the door with Ritsu in our hands. Ritsu said, "He's on the street to the left!" Sweet! We could this over and done with. We saw a girl with a hoodie. We tried to sneak up on her. She noticed our steps unfortunately. I blame Terasaka.

She backflipped towards us and threw a left hook at Maehera and he fell to the ground clutching his broken nose. Okuda gasps and bends down immediately to help aid him.

Nagisa tried to launch himself at her, only to be knocked unconscious by her.

She jumped onto the roof of a building and ran off leaving a trail off dust that knocked us off our feet. We sat there on the ground as we gaped at the place she was last seen.

We got up and checked Ritsu again. But this time only the word HACKED appeared.

============================== At 11:55 =========================================

We grouped up again. None of the groups had found her. Suddenly a shadow appeared of a girl in a hoodie in the alleyway. We jumped up and ran towards the shadow. Then we froze and collapsed. Nagisa yelled and tried to knock the person on the ground.

He pinned her down and waited for 4 minutes. She struggled to get out but to no avail. When it was 12:00 Koro Sensei popped around and said, "Chi, you are now are member of Class 3E!" We cheered and jumped around. I looked towards the girl you couldn't see her eyes but you could see her red hair.

Koro Sensei picked her up and transported us to the classroom and put her in the seat next to me. Koro Sensei announced, "Well Akari Chi, introduce yourself to the class." Chi replied, "The Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery will give you all the information you need." Her voice was monotone and sort of depressed. Still a tsundere.

==============================================================================

I am Akari, Chi.