My cute boyfriend (Taeyong)

Requested by:infamoushuman

You are taking pictures with taeyong in the amusement park.

Taeyong is trying to get your attention by doing cute actions (aegyo)

"Noona~~♡ could you smile over here?" Taeyong said.

"Whats wrong with you? Im not older than you to be called noona" you said while smiling and posing.

"Ahhhh~~~ come here! Lets take pictures together ♡o♡" taeyong said.

"Come on!! Were here to ride rollercoster!! :) "you said.

"No.. no no.. not the rollercoster.." he said as you pulled him and bought 2 tickets for the ride.

The both of you stopped running and lined in the rollercoster ride.

Taeyong catches his breath, "wait, wait.. I'm actually scared of heights." Taeyong said.

"Nahh.... this is the time where you face your fears. Hehehe come on!!" You said as you both sat together in the rollercoster.

"I'm really scared... I feel like I'm about to throw up.." Taeyong said.

"Were not moving yet hahaha your funny" you teased him.

The rollercoster starts moving.

"WAHHH..AHHHH" Taeyong screamed.

"Calm down.. the start is slow, then it gets fast later." You said, trying to calm him down.

(The ride starts running fast)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEN DID YOU LOVE RIDES? AHHHH MY STOMACH.. IT HURTS..." taeyong screamed so loud.

He doesnt look good so you got worried.

"Here... hold my hand" you said.

He immediatly holds your hand and closed his eyes.

"Take a deep breath and slowly open your eyes..." you whispered to him.

Taeyong opened his eyes slowly, as he feel the air pass by.

"Can I hold your hands for the rest of the day?" Taeyong said.

"Is it because of the scary rides?.. I'm so sorry, I never thought of you getting scared because of heights." You said while looking down.

(The ride ended)

"You dont have to be sorry... because.. IT WAS ALL A PRANK HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!! It didnt went well but I managed to make you believe that I was really scared of heights, sorry for making you worried all of a sudden." Taeyong said.

You are still sad because of what happened .

"I need to go to the restroom" you said while looking at the ground.

"Honey.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't intend to scare you like that." Taeyong apologized before you go to the restroom.

As you went back to him..

You still look sad and gloomy.

Meanwhile... Taeyong bought something. It is a couple head bands..

Bunny ears..

"Waaaahhh... cute!" You said kissing him in the cheeks.

"Lets wear this for the rest of the day, and to make the mood more good.. lets ride there" taeyong pointed out the ferris wheel.

(After few rides)

As We went inside, the ferris wheel starts to move.

"Its beautiful.." taeyong said staring at me.

"Yeah.. it is.."you said while holding your hands together.

Taeyong sat beside me.
"Its swinging... and were not balanced. Go back to your sit." You said to taeyong.

He frowned and said, "ehhhh.. I want to sit here.."

You glanced at him..

"Ahhh.. okay, okay... I'm going back... " taeyong said.

He sat back. "I just want to tell you that for the past 3 years that I became your boyfriend, I really love you, and I can't stop thinking about you.. I dont want to stop thinking..." Taeyong said sincerely.

"HAHAHHA stop that drama.. I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU TOO.. not because of your face, but because for the past 3 years. You made me see how caring and loving you are..." you said sincerely.

"You are so dramatic too.. come here"Taeyong said making you come to his side.

You sat beside him and as you both swings inside.

Taeyong cuddles you.

"Should we just get married?" He said as he look at you, asking that.

"Should we? Hummm.." you said.

The ferris wheel slowed down and as you both go down, the door opened.

You both leaved the amusement park and walked together.

While walking..

"Im so happy... woh.. its pretty dark here..."taeyong said, then suddenly...

Taeyong agressively start kissing you..

You kiss him back, feeling the heat and his breathing..

You slowly moved your mouth away from his mouth.

"Come on.." you grinned.. " lets go home." You said.

"Why?.. whats wrong" he said.. looking worried.

"HAHAHA we can't kiss like that in public.. lets just continue it later.." you whispered him.

End