Good thing (Johnny)

Requested by:AutumnReiJung

You were eating lunch in the school with your boyfriend johnny.

"Y/n! Want milk? Here, just take mine" johnny gave you milk.

"Thanks! Then I'll give you this pudding!" You gave your pudding to johnny.

Johnny smiled at you then you saw Mark looking towards the both of you.

Mark went in your table, and sat beside you.

"Can I eat here?" Mark said.

"You already are sitting.. so just eat." Johnny said.

"Hey! Johnnh!" You scolded johnny for his tone.

"Yes just sit with us whenever you want" you said to mark.

Johnny tugged you "why are you being nice to him?" Johnny said.

"Huh? Mark is a good person, why do you look irritated?" You said.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

The class starts again.

You were sitting beside johnny in the class then mark suddenly came to you and...

"Y/n can you teach me in math? Later at dismissal?" Mark asked.

Then Johnny stared at you, waiting for your answer to mark.

"Well, sure.. if math isn't your thing" you replied to mark, smiling confidently.

Mark sat back to his sit. "Yes!" mark said.

"Pssttt what was that?" Johnny whispered to you.

"Well.. I'm a good friend of mark so.. I'll teach him math." You said without even thinking of what will Johnny feel about not having your time.

(Dismissal*)

When you we're supposed to say goodbye to johnny and give him a good bye kiss. Johnny immediately ignored you and went home early.

You were concerned and confused.

"Pretty y/n! Teach me math." Mark said.

"Su.. sure.." you answered him.

You both went at the park.

While teaching mark and asking him questions, it feels like he already know math and just looking at you. Not even listening.

"Mark, are you even listening?" You said.

"Huh? Of course! I am! It's actually pretty easy. Thanks to you, you help me a lot" mark said.

"Oh really? That's good then we're done! Bye Mark" you said.

"Wait, could you please hang out for a minute" mark said.

"You're just tricking me that you don't know math.. why would I hang out then?" You said, trying to get away from him.

"I like you! I just want your attention! Can't you see? I'm trying to get all your time! But you don't notice everything. Can you like me back?" Mark said.

"I'm so sorry mark, but your my friend. I have a boyfriend, my boyfriend who I love so much. I'm so sorry." You said.

Then Johnny came, laughing.

"Huh? Johnny?" You said.

"HAHAHAHAHA, it was just a test, right mark?" Johnny pointed out at mark.

"Hahahaha yes!! You were so tricked, so sorry y/n, it was all Johnny's plan." Mark said.

"Oh.. JOHNNY!!!!" You shouted.

"Okay okay!! I was hurt okay? You choose mark than me. It hurts a lot.. I got jealous for the first time" Johnny said.

"HAHAHHAHA was that your first time? Hahaha cool!" Mark laughed.

"Shhhh! That actually hurts a lot. so y/n, thank you for being loyal to me. I love you💋"

End