Pretty bully (Jeno)

You were outside your house, waiting for the school bus, because your parents are very protective.

You saw jeno, your neighbor and number 1 bully.

You hid at the back of the big trash can. Trying to ignore him.

"PSSTTT!!" Jeno saw you.

He went towards you.

"Hahahhaa weird girl, what are you doing there? Thats gross!" Jeno said.

"Stop it! LET ME JUST GO! I WANT TO BE ALONE! YOU ALWAYS COME TO MY WAY!" You rant things loudly.

"Hahaha stop overreacting.. I'm going to be nice just for today. Because it is your 18th birthday" jeno said, showing his cute eye smile.

You nodded and walk with him
Than waiting for the school bus.

"Happy birthday! About My gift, just wait later hahaha" jeno said.

"Why are you strange today.. I'm pretty sure its not because it's my birthday. Its because of something else." You said in a confused face.

"Hey! I'M YOUR NEIGHBOR! GOOD AND HANDSOME NEIGHBOR!" he said.

"If your going to bully me again. Then stop right there." You warned him seriously. And walked forward.

"Hey look! I'm just trying to be nice. Cuz its your birthday." Jeno said. As you both cross the street.

There is a car that was about to hit you but jeno pushed you hard and was hit by the car.

You were so shocked about what happened, and saw him laying down the ground.

"JENO!! WAKE UP!!" You panicked so much.

You feel him breathing.

"JENOO!!" Then you start crying.

Jeno opened his eyes and laughed.

"HAHAHAHA i'm okay.." he said.

Then he saw you crying so much.

"Are you two okay" the owner of the car asked.

"Hey.. Stop crying! IM ALIVE!" Jeno said.

"Huh? JENO!! You scared me to death!" You hugged him tight.

You stopped hugging him and you saw his nose.. it was bleeding.

"Lets go to the hospital!" You said to the driver of the car.

You rushed jeno unto the hospital and waited outside.

The doctor called you.

"Your friend is okay. The impact is light, his nose just bleed because of the light hit. But don't worry , he is okay." The doctor said.

You went to jeno's room.

"You! WHY DID YOU PUSHED ME? I should be the one in the bed right now.. not you!" You said.

"Happy birthday! I'm sorry but I don't want to get you hurt physically.... Hey! Look!! IM HURT PRETTY BADLY! and you need to feed me.. take care of me hahahah" jeno teased a little bit to make the conversation less tension.

"I'll feed you my cake.. because you saved my life.. just wait for me, I'll just going to get my cake." You said. As he pulled you towards his bed.

"Don't leave your hero alone. Thats bullying to me." Jeno said as he kiss your lips slowly.

I didn't know that I'm going to fall in love to my bully jeno.

End