Sleepover!

After explaining what had happened between you and your now ex to the boy who had introduced himself as Karkat, he just looked at you with amazement.

"JUST..WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DATE THAT ASSHOLE IN THE FIRST PLACE? EVERYONE KNOWS SOLLUX IS JUST AN INCONSIDERATE PRICK."

"I just moved here! And no one really gave me a warm enough welcome to tell me that...wait. I didn't say his name. You know him..?"

"WAS THAT NOT FUCKING OBVIOUS?"

"Geez, I get it, sorry.."

"WELL..listen..why don't you just go home?" "I-I can't..i lived with him.. Heh, I guess you could call me homeless now.."

The clown faced boy then put a hand on your shoulder and spoke up. "We CaN't JuSt LeAvE hEr On ThE mOtHeRfUcKiN sTrEeT kArBrO! We NeEd To-"'

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME THINK FOR A SECOND YOU DAMN JUGGALO..." he sighed. "_____..?" "Yeah?" "You're staying at our place until further notice."

"But-" "Aw YeAh, SlEePoVeR wItH mY bEsT bRo ______" he yelled mellowly.

You giggled at the abruptness and let out a small gasp as you were suddenly picked up bridal style by- wait. You didn't even know his name! "He..uh..guy?" you whispered. He wasn't paying attention, instead he was wide eyed and open mouthed, staring up at the sky. Your eyes followed his. They sky..it was filled with stars and it was probably the most breathtaking thing you'd ever seen.. He looked down at you and smiled. A look of shock quickly overtook his facial features though. "Oh FuCk, I nEvEr EvEn InTrOdUcEd MySeLf SiS! I aM... " "the biggest fuckass I've ever had the inpleasure of knowing. Can we get going already?" Karkat intruded. The clown smiled and started skipping down the street with you still in his arms, Karkat lightly jogging behind the two of you trying to keep up. "DAMN IT, SLOW DOWN!" he begged.

You yawned and hurried your head in his chest, shutting your eyes. He took notice and held you tighter, smiling even wider, shutting his eyes as well, and completely ignoring the shrieking boy behind him. The stars were shining, and there was a beautiful girl sleeping in his arms....

...

..

.

....life is just full of miracles man.

____________________________________________

So what do you guys think so far? Should I continue? Also, I beg you all to read a little sadstuck I found called "These scars remind us". Please? Pretty please? With lemons on top? *wink wink* oh well! don't forget to : comment, vote, and keep reading! And maybe follow me? I'll have more stories coming out c: okay, I'm don't talking.

-Author out-