"Call me Azura please and umm--"

Azura's pov

Knock knock.

My eyes fluttered from the sound. Ugh! I wanna sleep. I should just ignore it.

Knock knock knock.

I sank further into my sheets and grumbled sleepily "Go away or otherwise I'll unleash pandas on you."

The knocking stopped.

I felt myself grinning and mentally patted my back for the accomplishment when suddenly I heard a chuckle coming from outside.

My eyes flew open and I sat up straight on the bed.

It was not just a chuckle. It was a pure masculine chuckle. But it wasn't my dad. His voice was soothing and soft whereas this one was husky and oh so very sexy.

"Come in.." I said cautiously.

I grabbed a sharpened pencil from the bedside table and hid it under the sheets, ready to attack whoever the person was.

The door knob turned and opened to reveal a man.

My mouth hung open seeing him.

He was wearing the black  uniform of gray securities with a Bluetooth connected to his ear. He couldn't be more than 22 years old and his body screamed fitness as his muscles bulged out of his sleeves. The black shirt clung to his body like a second skin and I could definitely make out the v- shape of his body.
He had dark brown eyes like me and his face was chiseled and sharp. He looked so intimidating yet very handsome at the same time.

His lips tugged up slightly making me snap out of my thoughts, as I noticed him staring at me with amusement in his eyes.

I frowned in confusion and looked down to see myself in my 'winnie the pooh' shorts and 'Minnie mouse' top which had ridden up to my mid stomach revealing the skin of the lower stomach.

My eyes widened as I hurriedly pulled down my top and pulled the blankets upto my neck covering myself from his amused eyes. My cheeks started warming up as I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked in a stern voice but it rather came out as a hoarse whisper.

He stood straighter and nodded his head "I'm your bodyguard Miss gray, starting from today. I'll always accompany you in the morning shifts."

I was shocked would be the biggest understatement of the decade.

I probably looked like a gaping fish in need of water.

This handsome piece of yumminess is my bodyguard?

The bodyguard started chuckling again. I looked at him with confusion when it suddenly dawned on me...

"Did I say that out loud?"  I asked him slapping my mouth to which he just nodded and smiled.

Oh god his smile.  Leh swoon.

Maintaining myself I asked.. "So umm.."

"Reuben. Reuben frazier." He answered for me.

I inhaled sharply at the mention of his name. I haven't heard the name since years. Seeing my discomfort Reuben raised an eyebrow but I shrugged it off and maintained myself.

"So Reuben why are you here in the early morning disturbing me and my sleep?"  I asked rather annoyed.

"Sorry for the intrusion miss but it's 7.15 and your school starts at 8."  He said showing me the clock on my table.