training

Ericas pov
"Wassup guys" I tell the boys walking in they look at me eyeing me up and down "what?" I ask innocently.

"Are you sure you want to train in that?" Derek asks me "I'll be fine, but thanks for the concern" I answer him with sass but as I do I notice Isaacs jaw clench.

Is he jealous? I think to myself.

"Can we star-" I'm not able to finish as another girl walks in I stare at her in shock.

"FAITH!?" I squeal with excitement "ERICA!?" She repeats In the same tone I jump in her arms hugging her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask full of curiosity she sighs a deep sigh "Derek is my brother" Derek coughs "older brother."

"Are you twins" Issac asks, they both shake there heads  Derek looks bewteen us "how do you know each other?" He asks. I laugh and faith smirks "we used to be in middle school together" faith explains they nod there heads.

"Time to train" Derek says. I nod "is faith training?" I ask they nod.

"LETS DO THIS THING" I scream with enthusiasm they all laugh at me. I shrug my shoulders.

Faith is up first she jumps over the first 2 obstacles and stops breathing heavily Derek begins asking her if she's ok but she sneaks on him and flips him off.

I scream "THATS MY GIRL!!!" Derek mutters "girls" faith and I look at eachother and shout at the same time "BOYS!!!"

Next up issac, he has multiple trust but gets thrown to the ground I try the tactic of sneaking over the trains but it doesn't work he throws me to the ground. Hard!

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable" Derek says when I get an idea I jump up and into his arms  kissing him but after a couple of seconds.

I land with a grunt "that's the last time you do that" he says I look at him confused "why? Because I'm a beta?" I ask he shakes his head "no, because I have someone else in mind for you" I laugh a short and sarcastic laugh.

Issac looks at me I blush Issac starts sitting up "are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal" he says Derek tilts his head and reaches his out offering help Issac takes it while derek squeezes his hand breaking it "DEREK STOP!!" I shout at him he lets go.

"Come here. A hundred and one. You think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!"

"If they wanted us dead why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?" Issac asks.

"I don't know. But they're planning something. And you, especially, know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's  father i think it killed someone else last night. Until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know. As fast as I can teach you." He answers walking away.

I sigh and start crawling towards Issac I look at him with concern "are you ok?" I ask him he nods and looks into my eyes I hear faith laugh and say "I'll leave you too alone come on Boyd" I smile and look back at Issac.

"Are you sure your ok?" He smiles "yes erica" he reassures he leans in grabbing my face kissing me I feel tingles running up and down my spine feeling electricity.

He pulls away and looks down I move his face back up and connect our lips again. I smile in the middle of the kiss I get up and help him he lifts me up I wrap my legs around his waist and he puts me against the wall.

As we continue kissing Faith Wallis in the clearing her throat I look up "hey faith" I greet her.

Faiths pov
After Derek leaves the room I notice Erica crawl towards Issac "are you ok" she asks Issac he nods I smirk and say "we'll leave you two alone, come on Boyd" he follows me to my room.

I listen in "are you sure your ok?" She asks him him again "yes erica" he says reassuring him I hear them kiss after a while I hear him push her on the wall I waltz in and see them making out I clear my throat.

"Hey Faith" Erica says awkwardly.

"Did i interupt something" I ask "yes" Issac says "no" Erica says at the same time. She leans in and whispers "put me down issac" but he dosent instead he says stubbornly "Nooooooooo" she laughs "a little help please faith??" I shake my head.

"Fine, only if I get a kiss"he bargains she leans kissing him not being able to stop she wraps her arms around his neck he moves from her lips onto his neck she moans.

"Alright no jumping eachother in front of faith please" they stop and he puts her down and she looks down embarrassed.

Boyd walks in "I heard the whole thing and I'm shook" he says we all laugh and I say "I'm sure there sorry" they smirk Issac mouths "I'm not!" I laugh.

"Im going to bed" Erica says walking upstairs.  "Im going to shower" Issac says.

I watch them walk up stairs I turn to Derek and I jump in his arms legs around his waist I put my neck in the crook of his neck "I missed you big bro" he laughs "me too" he also laughs.

Ericas pov
I walk up the stairs to my room and get off my clothes wrapping a towel around my body hearing Issac get in the shower I knock on the door.

"Issac!" I call out "Erica?" He calls I shout a quick yes i sneak in and move the curtain to see a Issac he smirks I tell him  "I'm coming in, and nice body" he smirks again.

I remove the towel from my body and step in he smirks looking me up and down i lean towards him and whisper "you have a nice body too."

He laughs before looking away and then back at me. His eyes flash yellow and so do mine he grabs my head and kisses me.

I kiss back savouring every moment he grabs my thigh and I jump up him pushing me on the shower wall kissing down my neck I moan.

I run my hands down his abs and smirk before saying "all mine and what's mine is mighty fine" he nods and speaks "yes and your all mine"

He runs his hands down my waist and to my ass I laugh and kiss him once more.

Knock knock
Someone knocks on the bathroom door when it's Derek "No sex in the shower please" he calls out I cover my mouth to stop myself laughing.

He Puts me down and kisses me once more i step out and grab our towels passing Issac his he wraps it around his waist and I wrap mine around my body and grab his hand biting my lip I pull him towards my room.

I shut my door behind us and lock it taking my towel off my body and put on short shorts and a crop top why he puts on shorts.

Pulling him on my bed we lay down and turn on a movie feeling tired I lay my head on his chest and fall into a deep sleep.

A/N
I know it's not as good but please still vote and comment also and I'm sorry for the kind of hot shower scene I'm not as good at it yet so please comment if you like it

💖 Ya

C you next time xoxo

Molly