Bonus Chapter 2:

Bonus Chapter:

Annabeth Chase

We were nearing our destination & everyone seemed to be asleep- well, except Jason who was on the wheel.

Piper silently slept, her head almost against the window. Nico slept with his hood on which was really creepy. He said he's tired of listening to Leo's jokes so he'll sleep instead. Leo- eventually also got tired of his own jokes & decided to sleep whilst snoring obnoxiously, his mouth agape & his head slumped on the seat. It was a funny thing to see.

"Does he always snore that loud?" I asked Jason quietly.

He chuckled "Yep, he snores even louder sometimes."

"Oh my gods, he's just like Percy sometimes."

Jason smiled. "Oh yeah, we better wake them up because we'll be there in about 5 minutes. I nodded.

Percy's head remained on my shoulder. A small smile spread across my face as I watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful & quiet. His disheveled dark hair was all over the place. Our fingers were still intertwined together.

"Blue," Percy mumbled in his sleep. Oh my gods, he was sleep talking! "Blue- cupcakes," he said softly. I held back a laugh & so did Jason. "Hmm, cupcakes." Then he drifted back to sleep. He dreams about cupcakes? I held back the urge to laugh. That was so adorable.

"Piper," Jason called softly, patting her shoulder.

"Huh?" Piper slowly say up straight, brushing the sleep away from her eyes.

Nico was next to wake up, stretching his arms as he yawned. I gestured for him to wake Leo up so he tapped his shoulder.

Leo jolted upwards, like he was electrocuted or something "Where's the hydra!?"

We all laughed at him as he realized that there was no hydra. He confused me a lot.

He face-palmed himself, "Oh my gods, I was dreaming about hydras, sorry."

I patted Percy's head softly, trying to wake him up.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled.

"We're almost here!" I said.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"You're drooling in your sleep again, seaweedbrain."

Percy touched the corners of his mouth, even though there wasn't really drool in it.

"I'm just kidding, you didn't drool this time." I laughed.

"Well, are we here?" He asked Jason, stretching his arms.

"Almost,"

Nico sighed, "Can we stop over at McDonald's first?"

"Yeah, can we?" Leo joined in.

Everyone seemed to be in the mood for McDonald's so we all agreed. I spotted a large McDonald's sign just nearby. Jason drove over to the drive-thru area.

"Hello, welcome to McDonald's! May I take your order please?" The girl behind the counter greeted cheerfully.

We all passed on our orders. Me & Piper ordered cheeseburgers while the boys took BigMacs, as expected. Nico took a happy meal. Leo ordered the McSpicy & asked Nico for the toy that comes with the happy meal.

We all ate our food & Leo was already tinkering with the happy meal toy he got. The poor toy was already disassembled and Leo was transforming it into whatever it was.

We were all finished with our food just as Jason pulled over to the parking space.

"We're here!" Jason announced.

Piper let out a squeal of excitement & we all jumped out of the van. The cold air brushed across as I stepped out, the soft sand meeting my feet. We grabbed all our bags & headed towards the beach. Frank & Hazel were waiting for us there by the water. We all greeted them, giving bro-fists & hugs to each other.

The sun was high up & the weather seemed perfect for the event. There were a lot of people but it wasn't that crowded-which I am thankful for. Percy stretched his arms up & took in a breath of the breeze. I can tell he's enjoying this.

I stood beside him & we wrapped his arms around me.

"Guys, let's go!" Hazel called out as they all headed towards the hut where we'll be staying. We followed them & dropped our things. We all changed our clothes in the bathroom & I wore shorts over my black bikini. Piper wore a loose tank top over her bikini & Hazel wore her dark blue bathing suit which suits her very well.

"Whoo! Let's go hit the waves!" Leo exclaimed.

The boys planned to go surf boarding & we'll probably join in, too. Sounds like fun. I spotted Percy sitting in the hut, eating some blue cupcakes.

"Want some?" He asked in the midst of chewing the piece of cake, his face stuffed. I grabbed a cupcake from the box & smiled.

"You were dreaming about cupcakes earlier," I told him.

"Huh? Oh yeah-I was." He took another large bite. "Must be 'cause I'm craving,"

I wiped some blue icing that was left at the corners of his mouth & started eating my cupcake. It was delicious.

"This is really good," I mumbled while I stuffed my mouth with the chocolatey goodness.

"Told you so,"

A/N: By the way, I just realized that Piper is supposed to be a vegetarian! I completely forgot about that. Thanks to the commenter who reminded me! :)