Diagon Alley

Me and my mum had been really busy this year as she had a muggle job and I had muggle school, it was August 1st I had dropped out of muggle school and me and mother went to diagon alley. before I left I put on some muggle clothes as we had to go threw the leaky cauldron.  I wore a black hoodie with a short patterned skirt, slid on my doc martins and grabbed my bag. 

As I first walked into Flourish and blots to buy my books my mother was choosing me a pet,I opened the door, there was another first year, he had perfect bleach blonde hair that was gelled back, a green teeshirt and some black ripped jeans. I walked up to the counter proudly but was stopped by the blonde dude walked straight in front of me facing me and said ' hello, Im Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. And you are?'he said, Being the polite person I am I replied 'Hello Draco I'm, [y/n] Gore! How do you do?' 

~*~

I had just left Floruish and blots with my books, and my mother had just given me my pet it was an eastern screech owl, I had gotten my uniforms fitted and went to get my wand.  we walk up to the tall building and I open the door As I walk into olivanders I see a rather familiar blonde structure. It was Draco again. he was holding a longish brown wand and flicked it. next thing I know I see a shard of china flying right at me. Luckly I dodge it and it flys right where my eye was. 

'what the bloody hell was that?!' I say. 

'I guess that wand is not for you Draco' olivarder says in a giggly tone.

 'Ahh [y/n] [l/n] Gore! Nice to meet you Ive waiting for you' he says ' 

'not creepy at all' I say with a strange look on my face, Draco chuckles and I smile. 

Olivander hands Draco a black straight wand, suddenly a ray of sunlight goes down upon Draco as the wand has chosen him. Draco begins to walk to the door when I get given a wand it was a dark walnut, spiderweb wand Draco turns around to watch the show. I swish it and then Poof Almost half of the wands have just been pushed out of the shelves I slowly put it down and then I hear a slight laugh it was a cute laugh, I turn around and  Draco is standing right at the door. 

'What are you still doing here?' I question him while being handed a wand 

'watching the sh-' he says but gets cut of buy a breaking vase next to him

'well, its not that one...' Olivander says and then slowly walks to a section that was purple and then he slowly brings a beautiful Amethyst purple case. he hands me the beautiful wand, 

I swish the wand and a beam of light shines upon me, my [h/l] [h/c] hair sparkles and I can see my reflection in Draco's Grey-blue eyes.

It was a White birch,basilsk fang. it had liquid sliver going around it.  I walk up to Draco and say 

'excuse me' he winks at me and then steps aside. 

~*~ 

I had finally gotten everything from Dragon alley and it Was time to go home. I put an enchantment on my bag so I could carry everything except my owl who sat on my shoulder until we got home.