21 Years Later

We rush between platform 9 and 10 making it onto the platform. The Smell of the train's smoke was so familiar as if it was only yesterday I was leaving for my first year of  Hogwarts. Draco and I hug our son Scorpius goodbyes I kiss his forehead and notice some familiar people entering the platform. 

"Harry! Ginny!" I run up to them while Draco slowly walks over with Scorpius. I pull them into a tight hug. 

"wow, you guys really did last..." Harry giggles while Ron and Hermione come through the Barrier. 

"[y/n]!!" All the kids talk amongst themselves and Scorpius and Albus seem to be hitting it off which you could see that Draco didn't like. Ginny, Hermione and I begin talking to each other while the boys awkwardly stand there. 

"so...Draco hows life?" Ron says in discomfort. 

"better" he doesn't make eye contact "so... you really did marry Granger..Weasely.. Hermione" 

"yeah... Shes Brilliant..." Ron says while smiling towards the back of her brown hair. 

"And Harry you hit up his sister," Draco says while letting out a little laugh making you turn around "What are you looking at?" you giggle and turn in back to your conversation. Harry looks at Draco like WTF making him smirk. when we all finish our conversations we watch the kids step onto the train taking pictures and I let out a few tears as Draco puts his hand around my neck. 

[Scorpius's Pov]

"h..hello.. I'm Scorpius Malfoy" he shakes a bit, "May I please sit in here with you... all the other apartments are full" 

"Of course you can, I'm Rose Weasley, this is Albus Potter and James Potter." the redheaded girl says as she shuffles over.

"Oooooh.... Your [y/n]'s son, yeah My father has said a lot about her." James says. 

~~~~~~~~

We stand in the stairway as a teacher talks to us, She tells us, 

"Soon, you will be brought into the Great hall where you will all be sorted into your houses, she exclaims, "There are 4 houses, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. We walk in and stand around an old stool and a hat. After some boring people talk boring talk. 

"Rose Granger-Weasley!" I watch the back of her red ponytail walk and sit on the chair they put an old hat on her. 

"mmmm.. a Weasley yes I know what to do with you!!!" it yells projecting his vice across the room. "GRYFFINDOR" The Gryffindor table lights up in cheer. 

"Albus Potter!" the hall grows silent. you can hear small whispers going around. I lose focus and look over at the Slytherin table I was sure to get in there EVERYONE in my family had been in there. "SLYTHERIN!!!!" I hear it yell as the table I was scanning begins happily yelling in joy. 

"Scorpius Malfoy!" I turn my head I was not mentally ready for this. I begin to walk and sit on to the chair. They place the dirty hat on my shiny gelled back bleach blonde hair. "SLYTHERIN," it said as its voice echoed through the great hall. The Slytherin table yells in joy again at the 2 new Slytherins. I go and sit next to my newest friend Albus and we wait until the ceramony begins.

DAH END 

[A/N AYYYYY MY DUDES yes the story is finished DM me if yah have any questions, uhh next year imma post my Fred X Reader cus for some reasons im in love with him as well as draco. uhh dm me for suggestions of X Readers. I Love yah please stop hating on my first ever x reader and its cringy ness. THANK U BYYEEEEEEEEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹