2 - Ash vs. (Y/N)

-(Y/N) Pov-

"Oh! Since there's still 30 minutes left before class, wanna have a battle?" I suggested.

Ash's face lit up. "Sure!"

And with that, we all went into the battlefield. Ash and I got into our positions, our eyes blazing with determination. Despite this, however, we still smiled at each other warmly.

"I'll be the referee," Clemont suggests.

I nodded. "All right,"

"This will be a 3-on-3 battle; if either trainer's Pokemon are unable to battle, the battle will end." he explains. "Ready?" We both nodded.

"Battle Begin!"

I grabbed a pokeball and threw it in the air, shouting, "Braixen, I choose you!"

"Pikachu, let's go!" Ash exclaims as Pikachu hops off his shoulders.

Both Pokemon stared at each other for a few moments, eyes glistening with determination as they waited for their trainers to order them to attack.

"All right Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ash says, and within a second, a strong bolt of electricity coming from Pikachu ran towards Braixen, but I shouted, "Flamethrower!"

She took out her special branch quickly, spinning it around until a ball of fire formed. Immediately, she pointed it at Pikachu's Thunderbolt, and the two attacks met in mid-air.

Smoke suddenly covered the battlefield, and I covered my mouth, heart racing as we all waited to see what happened. Eventually, the smoke cleared out, but both Pokemon was still standing. However, after a few moments pass by, Braixen suddenly collapsed, her eyes closing. 

"Fennekin is unable to battle! Pikachu is the winner!" Clemont says.

"Fennekin, return!" I say, pointing her pokeball to her direction, "Thanks Fennekin." I whispered before taking out another pokeball.

"All right Sylveon, let's go!" She appeared in front of me. "Use Fairy Wind!"

"Pikachu, Electro Ball!" Ash commands, and Pikachu replys by throwing a ball of electricity towards Sylveon.

Smoke was once again all you can see once again, and when it all disappeared, it appears that both Pokemons were unharmed.

"Pikachu, Iron Tail!"

"Sylveon, Fairy Wind, again!"

We shouted at the same time.

Slyveon's Fairy Wind, however, was just a little stronger than Pikachu's attack, thus the electric-type Pokemon collapsed

"Pikachu! Are you all right?" Ash asks.

"Pika..." He tried to stand up, but because of the pain, he stumbled and fell to the ground.

"Sylveon, let's finish this with Fairy Wind!" I command. She did what I said, and because it was weak, Pikachu remained unmoving on the ground as he was hit by the attack.

"Pikachu is unable to battle! Sylveon is the winner!" Clemont announces.

Gently, Ash picks up Pikachu and places him by his side, taking out another pokeball.

"Greninja, I choose you!" Ash says, and a water-type, frog-like Pokemon appeared in front of him.

I command, "Moonblast!"

"Greninja, use Cut!"

The two attacks collided and once more, smoke covered the battlefield. Once it cleared up, both Pokemon seemed to be unharmed, for they were still both standing.

"Sylveon, Moonblast, again!" I yell.

"Gre!" Greninja cried in pain, for it was hit by the fairy-type Pokemon, and it collapsed to the ground.

Then, Greninja and Ash looked at each other, they nodded their heads. I wondered mentally what they were about to do.

"Ready Greninja?" Ash asked, "Let's do this!"

Suddenly, Greninja was surrounded with water. It rose up into the air, then it disappeared and turned into a giant water shuriken on its back.

"What...?" I trailed off.

"Yay! Ash-Greninja's back!" Bonnie exclaims.

"Ash-Greninja?" I repeat in confusion.

"It's when Ash and Greninja fully synchronize together. It's like Mega Evolution, but without a Key Stone and a Mega Stone," Clemont explains.

"Wow..." I said in amazement, then shook my head and focus on the battle.

"Use Fairy Wind!"I command.

"Greninja, use Water Shuriken!" Ash orders.

"Syl!" It cried as Greninja's attack hit her.

"Sylveon!" I scream. "Can you still battle?"

She tried to get up, and succeded.  "Syl!" She nodded as if to say "yes".

"Okay, Sylveon, use Moonblast!"

The Moonblast hit Greninja, and it seem to be really effective, for Greninja was on his knees in pain.

However, I was unprepared for what happened next.

Ash cried in pain as he clutched his left shoulder, as if he was hit, too. "Ah!"

"Ash!" I scream, worry flooding me. "What happened?"

"You see, when Ash-Greninja gets hit, Ash feels the pain too." Serena says.

"Oh..." I trailed off, still feeling worried, but at least more informed. Once again, I shook my head, focusing on the battle.

"Greninja, use Cut!" Ash command, standing up.

"Sylveon, use Moonblast!" I order.

Once again, smoke was everywhere and when it slowly disappeared, Sylveon suddenly collapsed, while Greninja was still standing.

"Sylveon is unable to battle! Greninja is the winner! Therefore Ash wins the match!" Clemont shouts.

"Sylveon, Return!" I said as she went back into her pokeball, "Thanks Sylveon."

Suddenly, Greninja fell to his knees, as well as Ash.

Greninja returned into his normal form and Ash put him back into his pokeball.

I ran to where Ash was, "Are you all right, Ash?" I ask, worriedly.

"I'm fine," He said, standing up, "That was a great battle, wasn't it?"

I smile, relieved, "It really was,"

"We should go back, class starts in 5 minutes," Serena suddenly informed.

"Yeah, let's go," I say, smiling.

And with that, we all went back into the classroom.

________________________________________________

Did you guys enjoy it? Was the battle scene good??? Tell me in the comments.

I'll see you all next time on Kalos Academy: School Fight

Byeeeeeee!

EDIT: told you that battle scene will still be bad XD. I was literally CRINGING as I was editing this... lol..