Part 11

I'm sorry for not updating I have no excuse I'm literally just lazy.
Johnny's pov
Tonight was the talent show.
Main office- "you have to perform 1 song to see if you made it to the finals in your category then you perform you second one."
but I still didn't pick my first song. So I walk up to Kenzie.
K-sup Johnny boi
J-hey lil kenz
J-so I need to pick a song for the first round.
K-this town
J-thanks
After school**
Kenzie's pov
I'm getting ready to support Johnny at the talent show I wore a shirt that was pink from the brand pink that had a cut triangle at the top. And also had my hair in Dutch braids.

Kenzie's outfit ^^I walk over to johns house because Meredith is my ride

Kenzie's outfit ^^
I walk over to johns house because Meredith is my ride. Johnny has on a black and gray shirt and a dark colore jacket with his guitar strapped on his back.

 Johnny has on a black and gray shirt and a dark colore jacket with his guitar strapped on his back

He looks good as always. And Lauren looked really good as well

We all got in the car and Meredith dropped us off

We all got in the car and Meredith dropped us off.me and Lauren decided to stay back stage. Hayden Carson and Nadia came and joined us.Everyone was warming up for the elimination round.
Johnny's pov
Words cannot explain how nervous I am. My palms are sweaty. And I myself and sweating. I take my jacket off.
K-Johnny are you okay
J-umm y..y-yeah
L-your stuttering so much I can't understand you
K-john I know you can sing. Just go out there and show the world you can sing. Don't be nervousness. Sing with your heart.
Worker-And Johnny Orlando is singing this town
J-thanks I whisper
I walk on stage and there is already on single chair there. I start playing the music and I feel the music. I skip to the part of the song everyone knows. (If you wanna hear the whole song it's at the top.
J- if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you.
drive highways and byways to be there with you
over and over the only truth. everything comes back to you.
Skip to the end
People were cheering but I still think I could of done better.
K-you were amazing
L-what she said
H&h-why didn't you tell us you could sing
J-I thought it would be embarrassing.
N-you were ama...
M-amazingly horrible
J-go away
Worker-up next mark singing  I can't feel my face.
M- my pleasure
I'm not going to lie his singing was pretty good my palms started to sweat again.
K-john your better than him.
I just nod.
Ten minutes later
Worker-we are announcing the finalists for the singing category
Worker-James, Jacob, Mathew, Shawn, mark, Cory,and Johnny.
W-all singers take a five minute break in the hallway. I took out the lyrics and the sheet music to titanium. Then someone decides to turn the fan on and all the papers go flying and no one cares to help.
Worker-singers report backstage
Everyone starts leaving the hallway. By the time I gather the papers there is only one person in the hallway other than me. Mark.
J-what do you want
M-to do this
He pushes me in the locker and locks it. I scream and yell
J-HELP
J-HELP ANYONE
J-help I sobbed
I look at the mirror in the locker and a tear starts to fall down my cheek.
Ooop cliffhanger again sorry