Part 29

We rush into the room. While we see doctors taking tubes out of Johnny.

"Won't he die!" I scream they don't answer me as I expected. They finally got the machine off of him and as soon as they did his head shot up. He was holding his chest. So much for dying in peace. The worst way to die is drowning, starving, and suffocating.

"Breathe ." The doctors say laying him down.

"Breathe ." They repeat but it still looks like he's having trouble.

In the background I hear dale talking to the nurse about how he is still breathing. LIKE SERIOUSLY IS THAT REALLY IS THAT WHAT HE CARES ABOUT RIGHT NOW.

After the doctors repeated Breathe for like the three thousandth time and no luck I started to cry for the a billionth time today. It was giving me a migraine.

"Come on Johnny breathe." I walk over to the bed.

And that was it.

"Hey mackz." He said his green eyes flutter open. I smile and cry at the same time somehow. The doctors look astonished.

"Are you okay." I ask him kind of suspicious.

"Yup." He Says getting up but the doctors lay him straight back down.

"After two weeks of test we might be able to let you out."

Lauren, Hayden, and Carson walk in.

"He's alive." I scream running up to them.

Lauren gives me a hug. While Carson and Hayden hold in tears about to fall out. Everything was going right for once today.