Part 24

Johnny orlando
I see Lauren and the squad and tell them I'm going in and to stay behind me. We didn't really have a plan. And just walk up stairs not knowing what room we are heading to. I hear a scream"you heard that too right" Lauren says "yes let's go" we start running to where the screams are coming from"find your humanity" she screams.we are super closes to the room. I open the door and see mark standing there like he's not holding someone hostage and kenzie with mascara all over her face" DONT LET THE DOOR CLOSE" she screams as Carson closing the door "YOU IDIOT" Lauren yells "wut" he says absent minded. Mark just has an evil grin I'm scared. Out of no where a bunch of people from mark 'gang' where right in front of us. "Wtf" Kenzie whispered all of a sudden the sound of broken glass broke the silence. One of the 'gang members just threw a glass at Carsons face.(idk why but I just bursted out laughing while writing that) he just fainted Nadia looked at him with horror mark was taking Kenzie in a dark room. I ran after him. "What do you think your doing." I ask "we want some privacy" mark said Kenzie was just shaking her head no."I don't think she wants privacy" he looks at kenz "you want privacy to right" she shook her head. "Just leave her alone" he stares at me and it scares me he goes in the room and kenzie gives me a hug and starts sobbing I hug her back until mark comes out with a mother trucking gun tf.
(Haha Johnny you best dip)