Thirty Nine

Nicki

I was sitting in my apartment in New York when Meek decided to call me. I've been in New York for two days and it's all to get away from Meek. He pissed me off when he came to my house one day and decided to take his anger out on me when Reina decided to be a bitch towards him.

"Hello?" I ask irritated.

"Baby where are you?" He asks.

"Why? You wanna come yell at me again?"

"Baby I'm sorry. That was my fault and I should of never came at you like that."

"Mhm" I say.

"Where are you? I miss you" he says.

"I'm in New York Meek" I say.

"You are?"

"Yes"

"That's funny"

"How so?"

"I'm in California and I thought you were just locking me out the house each night " I laugh into the phone. He chuckled a little. "I'm foreal Nic"

"I'll be back tonight" I say.

"Okay" he says. "You not mad at me?" He asks.

"You got some making up to do" I say. "Gotta learn how to control your anger. Especially with me".

"I know baby" he says. "I still love you though"

"I love you too. Now let me take a nap. I just got done doing a whole bunch of shit today" I say.

"Ard see you later" he says and hangs up the phone.

Meek

I fucked up a few days ago. I came home after hearing Reina say some shit I ain't like and just took it out on Nicki in a way.

She got mad and made me leave her house. She say I got some making up to do but I know exactly what she need.

I called Nicki pilot and asked him what time he was going to be landing with her. I called Chanel to ask them to keep their store open and got us some on the go food for when she arrives.

I waited for Nicki to land in the airport runway. When her plane lands I see the attendants exit and then the bag carriers with her things. She then comes down the stairs and sees me.

Nicki

I seen someone standing outside the runway and getting off my jet it was Meek. I laugh walking up to him and he pulls me in for a kiss. Kissing him back I feel him pick me up and hold me.

"Hey girl" he says.

"Hey boy" I say back. I kiss on him some more before he puts me down. I get into the car and see a bag of Chinese food.

"You got me Hibachi?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah" he says putting on his seatbelt. I strap on mine and he leaves out into the highway.

"What made you wait at the airport?"

"I got some stuff for you" he says.

"Mhm. Meek I'm tired of all these damn surprises. I keep telling yo ass" I say starting to eat. He just laughs.

"You love my surprises and I ain't gone stop. Especially if I know you love them in the end" he says smacking his hand down on my thigh then rubbing on it.

"Ow! Boy stop! And no I don't. You keep testing me. One of these days I'm going to deny a surprise you got lined up and you really gone be upset" I say in all seriousness.