Sunsets

I think I'm the only human on the planet that doesn't like sunsets. I don't hate them, but they are heavily overrated. It's strange that out of all the things in the world to complain about, I choose sunsets. Hell, it's so weird, my little brother made it a goddamn joke. But hey, he likes rap, so what does he know. But seriously, what is it that people like about sunsets? The colors? No, because it's an overdose of obnoxious orange and red. Is it the sun? No, because no physical human is capable of staring into the sun and not getting hurt by how bright the big ol' guy is. Is it relaxing? Maybe, but not only can the night sky have the same effect, but it's colors are more calm and cool. Let's just talk about it already.

    Firstly is it's colors. Yeah, fuck it's colors. Like I said earlier, the night sky has a gorgeous array of relaxing cool colors like purple and blue. The stars fill the sky with detail and the moon just tops it off. It's like a painting, but it's free and you can see it almost anytime you want. Now sunsets. The harsh colors are bright and annoying. If you've seen Bob Ross, you  may have seen him make a sunset painting and it looked like a nuclear warzone in the painting's early stages. That was just with the sunset colors. Now I've heard people say that sunsets may occasionally have those blue and purple colors I look for, so maybe sunsets are pretty because of the sun?

   Yeah no.

   Have you ever been at a mall with glass windows and it's 6? What's the one thing you see? The fuckin sunset being right outside the mall window just to fuck up your vision more than it has! Jesus, that feeling happens all the time for me. I'm just walking around and all I have to do is look either left or right and your eyes will just melt out of your head thanks to the sun. With daytime, the sun is directly above you, so you'll never have this problem, unless you purposely look up at the sun, but that's your fault. And personally, sunsets just remind me of having to do whatever I don't wanna do tomorrow, mainly being going to school (as the time of writing this it's summer so just act like we're still in school then look at a sunset and you'll see what I mean). So basically, fuck the sun in sunsets.

   I really can't see why people like sunsets. They're bright, annoying, and just not fun to look at. They're heavily overrated and I'm just not a fan of them.

I'm pretty sure my friends are gonna make fun of me for this but I won't care until they actually do it.