𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 // An Intuition

"Naru, would you like to go out somewhere with me today ?"

"I'd love to !"

"I'll come get you before lunch, then."

"Is this... A date ?"

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Naruto stared at his reflection. He wore his typical mussed up hair due, and was freshly scrubbed after an early morning shower. He smiled at himself and checked for anything in his slightly sharp teeth. He then straightened his snug black t-shirt.

"Alright, Naruto. Listen up. This date is going to be amazing. You can't ruin it with your idiocy." He said out loud, examining his backside in the mirror.

"I-Itachi ! How did you get in my apartment ?" Naruto asked, whirling around and covering his face with his hands so Itachi wouldn't see the blush.

"The door ?" Itachi smirked, reaching out to Naruto. He placed his hand on Naruto's neck and pulled him forward into his arms.

"Ah... Yes, of course." Naruto whispered, melting into the embrace. He lowered his hands from his face and placed them on the Uchihas firm chest. Itachi pulled away and the blond reached for his hand.

"Ready ?" Itachi led the boy through hiz front door. Naruto turned around and locked said door, nodded, and gave Itachi his best smile.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"So what do you want to do today, Kitsune ?" Itachi asked, frowning at the dark clouds cultivating on the other side of the village. Naruto's eyebrows furrowed inthought and he unconsciously started to pace.

"I'd like to play games." Naruto finally said. He stopped pacing and looked up at Itachi expectantly. The man in fron of him grinned.

"Games it is, then. What type of games ?" Itachi asked. He casually looked around before wrapping an arm around the boy's waist and leading him towards the forest on the outskirts of the village.

"Games... Like I spy." Naruto chirped. He leaned into Itachi muscular body and let himself be led. They walked for a couple minutes, enjoying the silence that had settled between them.

"Okay. Do you want to go first ?" Itachi said whan they had reached a clearing in the broad forest. He examined the ground below him bafore sitting down. Naruto wavered slightly before sitting down on his lap; He felt Itachi stiffen in surprise and then relax.

"I psy with my eye something that is..." Naruto murmured as he wrapped his legs around the older boy's waist and snuggled up to him.

"Red." Naruto finished, gently stroking the skin underneath Itachi's right eye.

"My Sharingan ?" Itachi whispered, activating his bloodline. Three black commas swirled in blood red.

"That's right. Your turn." Naruto nodded. He sighed in contentment and shut his eyes.

"I psy with my Sharingan something that is... Orange." Naruto's first reaction was to loow down at his clothing, but he realized he was not wearing his favourite colore. He could feel the eldest Uchiha smirking and moving one of his legs he was sitting side ways, he playfully elbowed him in the stomach. Itachi played along and gave a low moan.

"You've wounded me, Kitsune" Itachi stated. Naruto only stuck his tongue out.

"I doubt there's anything else orange." The blond frowned.