𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒕1 // An Intuition

Solaris : So we've finally got some kissing going on here! Woot! Sol' won't be too descriptive for a while. At least not until Naruto's a bit older. So anyways, hope you enjoy the next chapter. And Sol' wants to apologize for the varying lengths of the chapters; some are super long, while others are short. P.S. Sol' sucks at action scenes, despite the fact I'm stealing from the anime/manga for this chapter.

Itachi : WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN !??!?!

Solaris : 0_0

Itachi : Sorry, just building suspense...

Solaris : Anyways, enjoy !

-------------------------------------------------

Their lips brushed in the most hesitant way.

"Itachi. Doesn't your mother care that you're spending so much time here?" Naruto mumbled against the lips that were pressed to his.

"Of course. I just wanted to give you some time to sleep before you told me about your mission, that's all." Itachi replied. He pulled away from the frowning blond and looked down at his cup of instant ramen. Gently chewing on the soft noodles, he nodded his head for Naruto to begin.

0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0

Sorry for the inconvenience, but being the lazy writer Sol' is, the Land of Waves arc would have taken way too long to write, plus Sol' already feel bad for making you wait this long for this piece of garbage. So let's pretend Naruto gave this really detailed description. Now, on with the crudely written story.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"S-Sasuke... died? What?" Itachi stuttered, his eyes widening in panic. Naruto chuckled softly before finishing off the rest of his ramen.

"Not exactly. Remember, Haku was too kind for the shinobi way of life. So he only did that thing with the senbon needles, where he froze your organs or something like that for a certain amount of time. He wasn't officially dead, so calm down or I'll resort to force."

"How have you gotten so intelligent, Naru?" Itachi teased, getting up to clean the mess of a kitchen. He's always doing that. What a clean freak.

"Hey, 'Tachi? Why do you always clean my house when you're here?" He asked, frowning when Itachi mussed his hair.

"I can't stand to see you live like this. I feel bad for leaving you this way." Itachi replied, gesturing towards the sink loaded with dirty dishes.

"Sorry. I'm too busy to take care of myself properly." Naruto said, wrapping his arms around the Uchihas waist and nuzzling his face against the warm cotton shirt. He felt Itachi shiver, and decided to conduct a little experiment. He slowly snaked his hand into the inside of Itachi's shirt and gently stroked the skin beneath his fingers.

"N-Naruto. Stop that." Itachi breathed, using his elbow to nudge the hand away, as his hands were covered in soap suds.

"Itachi !" Naruto whined. He froze when he heard his pitch rise at the end of the word. "I'm... I'm such a whiner !" He said, gasping. Itachi found this highly amusing.

"Do you think I'm too whiny, Itachi-sama ?" Naruto asked, rubbing his eyes with his fist.

"No, I like your whining. I do think you need some sleep though." Itachi answered. He glared at Naruto as the blond grabbed a cloth and began to dry the dishes, but couldn't glare for long. Naruto's expression was so innocent and adorable he thought he might pounce on his sunshine right there.