Chapter 3

"We're forgotten Titan shifters and we're your real family."
When they said that I became beyond confused.
"What the hell did you just say?!" I step closer to the man in the front the top of the knife inches away from his throat.

"If your titans.... I don't know how stupid you are but just kidnapped a soldier of the Survey corps!" I shout relieved that I could kill them and get away.

"Your not going to kill us , Lani." He replies.
"How do you know that ?"
"You don't even know me."
I still need to figure out how they got my name. Did they force it out of someone in the army? And if they did who? Because I was going to beat the crap of whoever was that weak.

"I do know you Lani, we all know you."
"Who you truly are."
"Oh so your going to torture me into thinking I'm a Titan shifter is that it ?"
"You are absolutely stupid, I'm going to kill you and hand you in." I say not in the mood to deal with these undergrounders.

"Your not going to expose any of us or yourself when we show you this." The leader says leading me into deeper curiosity.
Behind the crowd of rebels blocking the exit a women comes Into my view.
"Wh-who the hell is this ?" I question out of anger for not knowing the cause of my deja vu.
"La-la is me auntie Granell."
"W-what the -"
"No."
"No!" I scream down with this shit.
I charge forward and tend to stab the dark haired man telling me he's family.
He counters my attack and flips the blade towards me and drives it into my shoulder.
I yell in pain as I try to yank it out of the weakened shoulder blade of mine.

Suddenly something inside of me starts to bubble inside. I feel some growth of some kind and its hurts like HELL. I scream in confusion and pain as my transformation descends to the end.
As I open my blinded eyes I see roofs of buildings and the sky so close I could touch it.
I look down and my face goes into horror and shock. My body has grown to a 15 meter Titan. My dark hair peeks to my shoulders and I almost scare myslef to death when I see my brother in the distance.