synopsis and author's note

Anna Gatley had everything ripped from her grasp by her uncle. Her territory, her dreams, and her innocence. Now she is a lone wolf travelling through Europe, expecting nothing from her journey. So why is it, that when she needs it the least, she gets handed exactly what she always has dreamed of? A mate.

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

This is the second book in the 'Moon' series, Her Chance being the first. I would recommend that you read that book before you begin with this one, but it is possible to read it without having read the first.

Her I am, again. Finally! Thank you so much for the support on Her Chance! So here is the "sequel"! I'm not sure how often I will update this book, but I'll at least aim for one chapter per week. Hope you will enjoy Anna's story, and I can assure you that her character will be very different from before ;-)

- Emma ♧

Copyright 2017, superdropdrip

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Also, I do not own any of the pictures, and the credit solely goes out to the owners.