Acknowledgments

Wow. It has been an exhilarating journey writing Tragedy and I am very pleased that I took my time to write and finish what I started.
But like any other book, I couldn't have done it without some special people who helped me along the way. First, I'd like to thank my friend Sonya Mall who helped me edit this book. Thank you for taking time out of your life and using it to help me make this story great. Not only did you help me edit this story, but we discussed the plot and characters and you gave me great ideas that really helped me further develop the story line. Next, I'd like to thank LucindaPikoro . She is the author of The Tiger Within The Kitten which has over 80,000 reads and was ranked #44 in the Werewolf genre. I know her personally and she helped me on time management to write and how long to make my chapters for the liking of readers. Thank you for showing me all of this and more and I hope the best for you and your stories. Go check out LucindaPikoro 's stories if you enjoy Werewolf. I am sure you will like them! I want to thank The Best Book Awards and the judges who looked at my story and placed it 1st Place in the Paranormal genre of that contest. That awards boosted my confidence to keep on writing. I also want to thank Wattpad. I discovered this awesome platform when I already had written other stories but I wanted other people to notice them and read them. It turned out there was such a way to do that. Wattpad has helped me grow as a writer and socially by getting to know other people on here and sharing thoughts and ideas with each other. Finally, I want to thank you, my readers. You are what kept me wanting to write more and more until I was done and satisfied with what I had. Sure, seeing the number of reads rise did make me happy, but someone commenting that they enjoyed my book was worth a million comments to me. I may not have many reads right now but I hope one day more people will notice my story. And if that doesn't happen, I still had fun writing it and that's what matters. If you enjoy writing but you think no one will notice you, I am sure there is someone out there who really enjoys your work. So don't let the number of reads discourage you. Keep on doing what you love, wether it's writing or something else, but don't stop. I don't know if I will write another book. I do know that I won't be making a sequel to Tragedy, sadly. I feel like this story stands perfectly on its own and is better untouched. If I do get the spirits to start a new project, I hope you come back and check me out. It's certainly a lot of work and takes a lot of time. But until then, keep on loving to read.

- Orlando K.G.