f o u r

-osh pov
"Hmm zoom in on her face." I told the computer guy. "She's pure ugliness." I evilly laughed. "Let's see, Lee Hana. No trace of her ever existing. Love it." I smiled at Chanyeol. "C'mon dude. She ain't even all that bad y'know like woo she looks hot as hell." Chanyeol admired her face shifting comfortably in his chair. "Your lucky I need you for your hacking skills or you'd be gone by now." "Ooh I'm so scared. Bt dubs you forgot I can also pick locks." He smugly smiled. "But you forgot nobody important uses locks, more like lasers and cool sliding doors." Baekhyun made gestures with his hands and noise effects. "Shut up." I scoffed holding my sinus.

"Don't talk to us like that, we're your hyungs." Luhan scolded. "Yeah whatever." I shooed him away. "Ugh one of you guys get me more photos of Hana." "Why so you can touch yourself at night?" Jongin said making them all snicker. "You do realize you're the most useless out of all of them so letting you go won't hurt us at all." Jongin stopped snickering and cleared his throat, "So what did you want sir?" "You know what? Forget the photos. Once she gets Minseok, Jongdae, and Yixing we're all gonna have to split up. We need to make sure to warn the others and stay under the radar. We also need to make sure we get her before they get us." I stood up. "Baekhyun, you're the closet with all of them so you call them. Jongin, Luhan, let's go." "Where are we going boss?" Luhan asked. "We're going to find Hana before she finds us." "But, can't that wait it's already midnight I'm tired and I think we'll do better if we're well rested." Jongin whined. I sighed dropping my coat on the floor. "You're more whiny than Jongdae lately you know that?"