t w e n t y - n i n e

(I'll just leave this here

(I'll just leave this here. good luck.)
Suddenly a phone next to me in the car rang scaring the living daylight out of me. I hesitantly answered it. "Hana I'm trying to help you." I furrowed my eyebrows looking at Sehun from the rearview mirror, his face seemed oddly calm. "Sure." I scoffed. "Hana I quickly checked Kyungsoo's pulse and he's dead. You killed him." "Good. That son of a bitch deserves to die. I did the people you guys killed a favor." "No. You don't understand Hana. If Jongdae hears about this you're dead too." "You act like Jongdae will ever be able to find me." "If you could find us he could find you." "True. But does he have top clearance to access the servers? No." "Hana. Keep in mind there is a thing called hacking, bugging, and viruses. We literally found out every little detail of you and you aren't even supposed to be alive." I sighed in defeat, "Fine. But I'm not pulling over because for all I know you could be trying to get me to just go to you." "Would you pull over if I told you Jimin's not dead?" I slowed the cars speed down, "Keep talking." "He's working with us-" "You're stupid he's too nice and caring to be working with people like you."

"How about I tell you that Jimin's in your trunk and can kill you at anytime when I tell him to go." I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. "That can't be true." I thought out loud. "No I'm kidding, but there is something in your trunk that can kill you if you don't over." I sighed, "If I pull over will you not hurt me?" "Will you not hurt me?" I pulled over to the side of the street as he followed. "Ok, on three we both get out of the car." He said, "No hurting each other either." "Okay, you put any of your weapons down too." He hummed, "One. Two. Three." We both got out of the car.

I held a gun at him. "Throw your guns to the side." He scoffed. "I can't do that they have my prints all over them." "Okay, put all of your guns in front of you at least a foot away from you and I'll grab them." "No. I don't know if you are going to kill me." I let out an exasperated sigh. "STOP BEING SO DIFFICULT BEFORE I JUST DRIVE AWAY YOU IDIOT." He groaned and unloaded two pistols putting them a foot away from himself. "You're ankle." He rolled his eyes and took that pistol out too dropping it onto the floor. "The knife." "What?" "The knife that's at your waist." "How'd you-" "Same trainer. Now hurry up before you get busted for having all of those incriminated weapons." He took two blades and tossed them to the pile. "Am I done now?" I slowly walked towards him holding my gun. I picked up all of his weapons and went to sit on the other side of the car. "Let's go." I threw the weapons in the backseat and we abandoned the other car as Sehun drove off.