chapter 17

Hello beautiful, next chapter is Catos POV! Oh and sorry about this chapter its not my best. School starts today!(for me) Have a great day!

________________________________________________________________________________

recap

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alis pov

Luke lies behind me with his arm holding me close as he sleeps. I turn my head to see that Luke's eyes are closed but he isn't wearing his sunglasses. I want to see them, his sleeping face is so beautiful, I assume his eyes will be too... But he doesn't want me too, not yet at least. I turn my head to the lake and fall back alseep waiting for Luke to wake up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wakes up a little later "hey" he says in a sexy ruff voice I turn to look at him, he had put on his sunglasses.  I wish he would just show me his eyes, I bet they are beautiful. He has already shown me his horns, what could be more shocking?

"Hey" my voice equally as ruff but not even half as sexy, he kisses me on the cheek "that was great". He holds me tighter to his chest "I'm glad I did it with you" I say turning around in his arms.

 My breast pushed up against his chest "I wish we could stay here forever." Luke says sighing "But all good things must come to an end."

He smiles and kisses me again this time a bit longer but full of so much gentleness that its addictive. After what felt like only moments we release our kiss and snuggle up to one another.

He wraps his arms around me and I lightly place my arm around his waist. We share warmth and our body temperature till they are the same.

 Its always in the moments that you want to last forever that time always seems to slip away. Minutes feel like seconds and I know more time has passed but it feels like time is slipping away. 

Luke sighs and  says "we should probably get going" I nod but neither of us move, not wanting to let the moment pass. He moves first, letting me go looking reluctant. 

I sit up and start to put on my clothes, Luke does the same. I feel sore when I move, It dosent hurt to much but just feels uncomfortable.  It takes a long time because we keep stopping to kiss. 

When we both have on our clothes we share another passionate kiss that I wish could last longer, and we climb up to the caves entrance. Its easier to see now that its during the day.

 The silence is a little awkward but I know we both just don't know what to say, If we break the silence it really will be over; our little utopia moment. 

We want this moment to last, the moment were our love was shone with our bodies. When we were connected by more then just our feelings. 

Our hands naturally find each other as if me were and a for one another. We hold hands as we go back through the cave.

On the other side we safe a small kiss "I'll take you home" he smiles at me "that's funny because I'm the only one who knows the way back" I smirk at him.

 "Ugh right" he looks away embarrassed like he was trying to act cool. I laugh "try and keep up with me" I say as I run into the forest, in the direction of the motorcycles.

 I hear him laugh and start to run after me, little does he know I am a really good and fast at running. I make it to my bike with time to spare, Luke comes after a couple minutes breathing hard "man *gasp* your *gasp* fast."

 I chuckle "thanks, you don't like exercise?" he looks fake hurt "I like *gasp* exercise I'm not into running more *deep breath* martial arts" I laugh "well lets go" I straddle my bike and put on my helmet Luke does the same and we head off.

We get to the back of my house, and I get off my bike. Luke takes off his helmet but puts on his sunglasses on. I walk over to him, he smirks and leans down.

 I reach around his neck and kiss him lovingly "I'll see you later right?" he nods "you should get a good rest because later I won't let you sleep" he smirks.

 He is such a charmer and man he makes me blush, we kiss again but this time when we pull away I turn away and walk to my house.

 I turn around when I reach the door but this time he did the corny thing. He lifted up his hand to his lips and blew me a kiss, oh my god is that for real?! He is so cute!

 I caught his kiss and put it on my check, then I blew him a kiss and he softly placed it on his lips. WOW this is really cute.

 I turn around and open the door then close it behind me. "Wow I really love him" he makes me feel all warm inside and my skin heats up at his touch.

 I walk to the kitchen and get a glass of water. I'm half way done drinking it when the doorbell rings. I put the glass on the counter and head to the door at the front of the house, when I open the door Cato is there. 

"Cato, hello" he smiles "hey" "so how do you know this is my house and why are you here?" I say not unkindly but I don't want I'm inside, I have a bad feeling about him and this situation.

 "Oh you know I asked around and because I needed to talk to you, can I come inside?" ...no one at the school knows where I live... 

"Sorry I um.. Can't I have homework so bye" I close the door but he stops it with his foot "Awe that really sucks and I was hoping I could do this peacefully" he smirks and pushes the door open and I squeak.

 I'm about to scream, I don't know what and I don't get the chance to scream. He covers my mouth with a cloth.

 It must be chloroform fuck I hold my breath as long as I can "you know you will have to breath at some point" he holds me tightly against the wall smirking.

 Eventually I can't hold my breath I inhale it a couple of times, it's really stuffy smelling. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks before I pass out I hear him say "this should stir him up" but his smirk is no longer full of malice and his eyes are so incredibly sad. Then I see black.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cliff hanger! I hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment!