chapter 33

Hello beautiful, the ceremonial dagger up above. As a Holiday gift I'm going to update  a day early! Have a great day and happy holidays!
________________________________________________________________________________

Cato pov

Recap 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"Today we are here to not only bind this Mortal and this is demon together but also to create a new Foundation for hell. The King's crowning and the Queens turning we are all here to celebrate today..." He continues on and I can't wait for Amie to become my wife and my soulmate till the day we die.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dantalion tells us to kiss and we share a small passionate kiss when we are finished we both look at Dantalion for our next action. 

He smiled and reached under the podium and pulled out a ceremonial dagger (up above) "cut both of your hands and place the others hand with your blood on your partners mouth."

 A small cut will heal within a couple of minutes so I take the dagger first and press it to the palm of my hand. A small pool of blood appears in my hand I pass the knife over to Amie and she hesitantly does the same.

She winces a bit when it cuts her palm I press my bleeding hand to her lips and she slowly brings up her hand to my lips. Her mouth slowly opens and my blood flows into her mouth. I open my mouth and her sweet blood drips in to my mouth. 

It tastes like sweet peppermint candies its intoxicating and I am sure that if I was a vampire that I would drink all of her intoxicating blood in a single gulp. I can feel my hand getting colder as the blood stops flowing and stands still. 

Dantalion hands us a hand towel to me and one to Amie. "You will start to feel the change start in about 20 minutes but in the mean time we will continue with the crowning's."

 I wipe off the bit of smudged blood from the side of Amie's mouth "go sit over by Luke my lovely mate while I get crowned then I will crown you queen and Ali a princess" she gives me a small smile and slowly walks over to Luke and Ali, then sits down.

 I turn to Dantalion and he nods and waves his hand up in the air and a gold crown comes down with his hand. Its gold band and with small black skulls on the points of the crowns that have blood red rubies for eyes.

Dantalion smiles "I have created this crown with the souls of the dammed infused it to the skull if you wish to speak about your problems or problems of hell they will answer you."

 He places the crown on my head "recite the oath of the kings of hell" I have been memorizing the oath since before I can remember "I Cato, son of the king of hell will fulfill the duties of the punisher. I will also rule over hell with a just and fair hand." 

When I finish I feel a rush of power and thoughts of other demons, I quickly suppress the thoughts it takes me a moment but I can. I turn around and holdout my hand to my beautiful mate she slowly rises and takes my hand. 

I walk her to the alter and Dantalion pulls out a crown that matches mine "do you promise to up hold the values of hell and strike down sinners with fair and unbiased judgement?" Amie nods "I do" "by the power of hell I name you the queen of hell!" 

He places the crown on her head and  she stumbles a bit but she catches herself. I know that she won't be able to hear the voices but she gets a good amount of power. 

I give her a kiss on the cheek and lead her over to her seat " the change will start soon I'll quickly crown Ali then we'll go to my room" I placed my hand on her cheek. 

She probably hasn't noticed it yet but she's starting to run a fever it pains me to think of what she'll have to go through. I reluctantly leave her and stand in front of the Ali I hold up my hand. 

She looks over at Luke and he nods at her she slowly takes my hand and stand up I lead her to the podium where Dantalion has created another crown it looks similar to mine and Amie's. 

But it's more of a small Tiara and it has a couple small red stones, brightly shining as fresh blood and 1 skull at a point on the top of the crown. 

Many people in the human world might not think the crowns or Tiaras in hell are beautiful. To us  they are not only beautiful but coveted if you get to look upon one and they say that you'll be blessed with more souls that you can imagine. 

Because royalty rarely wear their crowns and if they do it's only for ceremonies that you can barely even see them because most are so far in the back. 

I take the tiara from Dantalion and hold it above her head "do you swear if anything should come of me or my mate that you will be the heir to the throne and protect the citizens of hell and Rule justly?" 

She nods and says " I will on my life" I place the tiara on her head and she Shivers a little probably feeling the power to a lesser extent what we did. I feel slight pang of guilt that my brother will never experience this feeling.

I lean down to Ali and whisper in her ear "you are now a princess please go to your Prince." She nods and walks back to Luke.

 I turn back to the small crowd "this concludes the ceremony please accuse my mate and I as she is about to turn." The crowd claps and some cheer as I go over to my adorable little mate and pick her up in a bridal carry. 

I walk to my room at first she protested but then she wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggle into my chest. She is heating up, she feels like the deepest part of hells raging fire. 

I walk with her in my arms to my room by the time we get there she's breathing heavy and she's fanning her face "is it hot or is the just me?" 

I can help but chuckle even in this serious situation "it's you... you're going through the changes" when a human becomes a demon they will usually get a feature or two from the demon who gave them their blood. 

But it's hard to say what they will look like because not many humans get turned into demons. I open the door to my bedroom and walking side laying here on my bed. Now she starts shivering. 

I've never seen a human transform so I don't know what's going to happen but I know that I'll be there for my mate. I shut the door quickly and go to your side I hold her hand and she stares into my eyes.

 "I know I'm hot... But I feel so cold. Why?" I sigh little I hate seeing her in pan "I think it's the change you're becoming a demon."    

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment!