HEADCANNON: Reunion

It was just after the war, and Percy and the seven had arrived once again at Camp Half Blood. Percy was greeted by many campers, who came cheering for the seven, racing out of their cabins.

Percy greeted them with a smile on his face, but he was looking for one person/satyr in particular. Annabeth met his eyes and nodded, trying and failing to conceal the enormous smile that stretched across her face.

Percy quickly excused himself and went running into the woods. He spotted Juniper at Zeus's fist. Her eyes widened and she vanished, reappearing a second later with Grover. Grover had his Reed pipes in his hand and looked annoyed at her. His eyes drifted around, and landed on Percy. In.his haste, her dropped his reed pipes, almost crushing them, as he clopped towards Percy, engulfing.him in a hug. "I missed you so much man, Percy said. Grover hugged Percy tightly he looked him up and down. "I'm so proud of you" Grover said, he looked at him, brown eyes meeting green ones. Before the seven, before Tyson, before Annabeth, it had been Grover, before he even reached the camp, it's had been Grover. Grover had believed in him even when Percy himself hadn't.

Percy's eyes watered. He had his best friend back, and at the moment, that was all that mattered.

*****************************************
This is a Grover appreciation Headcannon. Grover deserved more credit for all he's done. He was Percy's rock through all the hard beginning he had, coming into Camp. Give Grover some credit guys! Comment who you guys want the next Headcannon to be about!

-Ananya Ramesh