HEADCANNON: I Remember

It's legit midnight here but I just thought if this so here you go. This is set in a time when Percy hasn't remembered Annabeth yet, but she finds him again, kinda like the scene in Moa, but not really. You'll understand when you read it.
******************
Annabeth's POV

He didn't remember was the only phrase going through Annabeth's head. She, Leo, Piper and Jason had gotten off of the Argo II that morning. She had searched through the crowd for Percy, she remembered her panic and anxiety vividly, but it all went away when she had seen him.

He was in a toga, a purple shirt and jeans and a woman with an authoritatively look was next to him. They were talking to some blonde boy, who had a teddy bear in his hand, and a dagger in the other.

Ignoring her confusion about the blonde boy, she ran towards Percy, a huge smile across her face. He turned when he heard foosteps and she collided into him, hugging him so tightly he must have felt like he was going to pass out.

Almost immediately, his hands flew out, pushing her away. Although he wasn't rough about it, a pang of sadness hit her like a brick (lol Jason).

Two Romans out their spears in a cross in front of Percy, the woman and the blonde boy.

"Annabeth!" Jason ran up behind her, quickly explaining to the guards to stand down.

"This is Annabeth, she's with me." Jason explained. The woman, rushed up to him and hugged him tightly, Jason returning the hug. "I missed you too Reyna". So that was her name.

"Annabeth?" She heard Percy say, but she wouldn't meet his eyes. She could practically feel his stare, but turned around to be met with a sympathetic stare from Piper.

She ignored her, and turned to Jason who was explaining the entire situation to Reyna and the blonde boy, who Annabeth later understood was Octavian.

Reyna was quiet for a moment. "Come, it seems like there is much to discuss. I assume you plan to stay for a few days?"

Jason nodded, and Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Percy and Octavian followed them to what looked like a dining hall.

Annabeth lead the discussion, explaining the prophecy that Ella had recited, as well as the mission with the Argo II.

The entire time she was talking, she could feel Percy stating at her. The one time she looked at him, him green eyes looked confused. She looked away quickly so he wouldn't see the evident hurt in hers.

Jason had started talking, with Leo chiming in every once in a while and Annabeth stared at her food.

Two people later showed up in the doorway, introducing themselves as Frank and Hazel. They were holding hands, Annabeth noticing almost immediately.

Piper cast her a worried look, which she yet again ignored.

The evening had crept up on the group while they ate, and Annabeth found herself walking towards the housing district alone.

Unlocking the door with a key one of the Romans had provided her with,  she entered her room, setting her bag, cao and dagger down on the bed.

She entered the bathroom, to wash the grime off of her face and looked in the mirror.

Screaming almost immediately.

In the corner of the mirror she could see a spider crawling across the wall. She screamed again and two girls burst into her room, panicked.

They asked what was going on and Annabeth explained as quickly as possible.

One of them threw a dagger at the spider, pinning it to the wall.