Song Joong Ki's Touching Letter to Song Hye Kyo

"I was recently able to be part of a drama that made me shine brighter than ever before and I enjoyed the happiest days of my life because of your tremendous love I received from everyone. After the drama, I gained another precious friend who I shared my honest feelings with, and we developed a loving relationship." Song Joong Ki  

In the letter, the actor also shared when the formality happened, writing, "At the start of 2016, we promised to spend the rest of our lives together by understanding each others' weaknesses and helping each other through harsh times. So I will be starting a new life with Miss Song Hye Kyo through our wedding on the last day of October 2017." All together now: D'aww!

Most of all, Joong Ki shared how nervous this step was for him, but he's still hoping that everyone wishes him and Hye Kyo well in this new chapter in their lives. Hye Kyo also wrote another letter to her fans, opening up on her and Joong Ki's decision and even the reason why she fell in love with him.

"Joong Ki and I were first co-workers who matched well. Throughout the project, I realized that we had similar values and ideas, and I was able to share everything with him. He was such a good co-worker and friend to me, so we contacted frequently and spent time to get to know each other better.

"Joong Ki showed me his self, trust, and his manners for a long time. I thought to myself that it would be good to spend the future with him and I was glad that he could feel my true emotions as well.

"That's when I knew that he was the one."

She also said that she was very careful on deciding when to reveal the good news but because it involves another person, she had to think things through.

  "I am no longer one person but two people now, I will take this opportunity to live better and be more conscious of everything around me."Song Hye Kyo