Everything you need to know about the SongSong Couple's Wedding

by whatadrama on Tue, Aug 01, 2017 

Since their July 5th marriage announcement has given interviews and, each time unveiling a tiny detail about the marriage proposal and wedding with. Here's everything you need to know about the couple's proposal and wedding!  

1. Song Joong Ki proposed to Song Hye Gyo at a Tokyo restaurant in January.

"In the beginning of 2017, we promised to spend the rest of our lives together," Song Joong Ki has written for his fan cafe.

What made Song Song couple's marriage possible was Song Joong Ki's wedding proposal. The actor proposed to his girlfriend at a Tokyo restaurant called Mapu (麻布) in January, according to.

A Japanese fan of the couple more details on: "I heard from a friend who works at Mapu that Song Song couple and staff members had visited the restaurant and had a marriage proposal event ... Song Hye Kyo cried and showed off the ring to a (probably ) staff member. Isn't she cute? ... It's uncertain whether he proposed that day but they definitely had some sort of event. I'm happy it happened in Japan."

2. The Song Song couple's wedding most likely won't be lavish.

Luxury hotels, wedding dresses, resorts for the honeymoon, and gifts are up for grabs for the Song Song couple. They've declined all suggestions, hinting their wedding won't be lavish.

"Thankfully, we're receiving a lot of sponsorship proposals, but we're currently turning all down," an insider explained, according to.

3. Ok Joo Hyun will sing at the wedding. 

According to singer Lee Jung Hyun of The Battleship Island, when she Song Joong Ki to sing at his wedding, he politely declined, telling her that Ok Joo Hyun will sing at the wedding.

Ok Joo Hyun and Song Hye Kyo have been friends for a long time. Song attends Ok's musicals from time to time.

4. Song Hye Kyo's Bouquet

Song Hye Kyo held a bouquet of Lily Of The Valley, the same flowers Princess Kate Middleton chose for her wedding. The flowers hold a variety of meanings, but when it's held during a wedding, it means "certain happiness".

 The flowers hold a variety of meanings, but when it's held during a wedding, it means "certain happiness"

5. TEARS OF JOY

Witnesses claimed that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo both cried during their wedding ceremony. Their tears of joy made their guests teary-eyed as well.  

Omo! You  can it in their eyes, I'm so happy!!