Omo omo!

Here's Why We're Convinced That Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Dating for Real  

Since the production of the top-rating Korean drama , rumors that the show's stars, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, are dating have been going around. Fans have spotted them going out with friends and the recent rumor that they were together in Bali, Indonesia even got us crayyyyyy.  

There have been a lot of rumors going around since the production days of , that the show's stars, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, are dating IRL. Reps for the two and even the actors themselves have already denied the rumors several times. But lately, reports only keep getting more frequent.

And because we're such big fans of DOTS and of these two, we rolled up our sleeves and gathered some proof that there could be a chance that they're really dating IRL. Hee hee.

That time they were spotted together in New York.

An online post started going viral when the two actors were spotted getting dinner together in the Big Apple. Of course, it spread like wildfire and fans were feeling hopeful to see them together outside the TV series.

But the happiness didn't last long because Joong Ki and Hye Kyo's reps shut down the rumors immediately, saying that the two were there at the same time and they decided to go out together with some of their friends. In the press conference for DOTS, the actress also addressed the rumor and said that Joong Ki contacted him that's why they went out. 

The matching bracelets. 

After the two were spotted in New York, fans started looking for evidence that the two are really going out and might actually be dating. The proof? Their matching bracelets on the show and those they were seen wearing on different occassions.

In an interview, Hye Kyo shut down these rumors about the ~*controversial*~ bracelet, saying that hers was just a hair tie. "I think the couple bracelets started [the dating rumors], but I think Song Joong Ki's stylist gave it to him," she said in a press conference for DOTS. "However, mine was just a hair tie. Somehow it became a bracelet at one point." 

They were spotted several times dining with friends. 

  A day after the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards, the two were again spotted out with their friends. This had fans thinking again that they might be dating.   

Their rumored trip to Bali, Indonesia together.

Just this week, a scandal errupted when MBC's Section TV broadcasted photos from Hye Kyo's private account of her vacation in Bali. In this episode, they revealed that they talked to locals to ask them whether the two were really there together.  

Speaking with a source from the network, said that this was what they had to say about the issue: "We did not send any of our reporters to Bali. We contacted the locals to check facts and utilized the photos they sent us. We did not sneak into the place or secretly take photos. We apologize to anyone we made feel uncomfortable. From now on, we will make sure not to cross the line when covering news."  

Reps for the two actors and the actors themselves haven't spoken up about this new rumor, and we're still waiting. Whether they're dating or not, we can't tell for sure yet. But whatever Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are to each other, we respect that and we'll be happy for them... It's just that we're definitely happier when we know they're dating for sure. Hee hee. ♥