Chapter 19: A Hollow Attacks! And Renji, attacks, too?!

Julian's POV

"Look out!" I called out to Courtney as a hand was about to crush her. She jumped out of the way just in time. When she rolled onto the ground, the Hollow was running towards her.

"Transform into a Soul Reaper! Hurry!" I called out.

She tried focusing, but she just couldn't do it.

"Courtney!" I jumped in front of her, and let the Hollow bite me.

"AAGH!!" I yelled out.

"JULIAN!" Courtney screamed.

The pain of the fangs from the sharp teeth of the Hollow was almost unbearable. I couldn't die, like last time this happened.

Just when everything was going black, I yelled out "BANKAI!!!"

A bright light surrounded me. Each ot the 8 jewels I had in my amulet, surrounded me, fused together, went into my chest, and transformed me into my bankai form.

Courtney's POV

What just happened?

Julian's POV

When I came to, I felt more powerful than ever. I looked at myself. I had silver heavy plate armor on. My hair was in a ponytail. And my weapon was a HUGE zweiihander. It reminded of Final Fantasy, for some reason.

Anyways, I also wore chainmail underneath the armor. And when I looked at my chest, there was a clock there, instead of my amulet.

I smiled, and said "Let's kick some Hollow butt."

Courtney's POV (again)

This is his bankai? What element is he using? I took a look at him, to make sure. Time!?!

His bankai form uses the element of time? Those Hollows are screwed....

Julian's POV (again)

I lifted my zanpakuto and said: "I am the Timebearer!" and attacked. I lunged straight through the Hollows chest, destroying iy, completely. Another Hollow appeared, and was about to attack me, until.....

"Howl, Zabimaru!" A snake sword wrapped aroung the Hollow's body and tore it apart.

"Renji..." I said, under my breath.

As the Hollow dissipated, Renji said: "Who says you guys get to have all the fun. huh?"

I felt so much anger inside. I clenched my fists.

"Well look what we have here..." Renji said as he walked towards us.....

"I thought you had to stay in the Soul Society, Renji?" I asked him.

"I did, but now that I have some free time, I thought 'What should I do now?' I know! Kick Kojiro's a**! Haha!" I smiled. "You want Kojiro, huh? Ok then...." I held my zanpakuto and said "Uncle, come out."

Then, dark red energy flowed from my sword. The energy seeped to the ground. And it grew until, it transformed into Kojiro.

"What is this?! You're not Kojiro!" Renji, said surprised.

"Yes, I am. I am Kojiro Kurasaki. Eldest brother to Isshin Kurasaki. I speak the truth."

"Then, who's behind you?!" Renji demanded.

"He is my nephew. Julian Kurasaki. He's the eldest to his brother, Ichigo Kurasaki. He is also my nephew." He turned into energy as he said that, and went back into my zanpakuto.

"Impossible... How?" He asked, dumbfounded.

I raised my finger and said, mimicking Mayuri: "It's quite simple, really.."

20 minutes later.....

"... and that's how it all happened." I said, smiling.

"It doesn't matter now, I'm going to kill you!!!" Renji roared.

He swung his blade and wrapped it around my left arm.

"Ha! Gotcha!" He pulled with all his might, but couldn't me an inch.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed.

"Heh heh..." I chuckled.

I dashed towards him and punched his gut, making him spit up blood.

"Weren't you listening? I have mechanical limbs, dumba**." I whispered before he fell to the ground.