1. Decorating and Calling

Jason's p.o.v

"Mr.MacCann you have a another phone call"     I was getting aggravated.  "just tell the person to call back later!"  He stayed where he was  "it's about your baby boy sir?"  I immediately got up and ran out to get the phone "Hello,Hello?!"   "Yes Hi Mr.MacCann..we just want to confirm that you will be coming to Ohio to choose your baby boy"  

I was so ready to find my baby boy and I was so ready to get over Max...oh you wanna know who max is? Well let's save that story for later shall we? "When can I come up"  "Is the November 8th okay?" It's November 7th today so I guess I'll get to see my baby boy even sooner than expected.

I need to start decorating his room. So I ran out to my car and got in,I finally reached the Baby Boy Decorated..BBD. I walked in and found a crib and I got that and I went over to the girls section and got gowns and some panties just in case he's feminine.

Should I paint it? Nah..I don't know. I pondered on it when I went to go pay for it all "enjoy" I smile "thanks" with that said I left and I was on my way home and I realized I forgot something "STUFFIES!" I turned around my car and went to BAB (Bulid A Bear). I got like 15 of them,I'm not going to get collars or whips or anything without his consent.

Once I got home I went to the guest room and got started.

Time to wait