11. Innocence Taken

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

Jason's p.o.v.

"Will..you...take my....innocence...?" I heard his voice echo in my mind. "I'd love to" I took his hand and took him upstairs and brought him in my room. I lied him down on my bed,then I started to walk out "where are you going daddy?"   "Don't worry kitten I'm just going to get something that'll help me slip" he looked slightly confused so why he was thinking about it I went to my old playroom..ahh the memories here. Back when I was into BDSM but now I have to take care of the little one I have.

I sat down on the chair but I didn't have the button with me to be able to please myself,Justin's waiting though so which flavor/kind of lubricant should I use?  I mean I have so many...hmm  strawberry,peaches,kiwi,raspberry,pina coloda,mint,cherry,cola,lemon. There's a ton more but I need to choose one...tutti-frutti is perfect for his body.

I grabbed tutti-frutti and made my way back to my cutie,"I'm back" he sat up "what's that" I chuckled "it's uh it's my slip juice.." he stared at it "what's it for?" Oh my god "it helps me slip into you" his eyes widened "INTO MY BOOTY HOLE???!!!!" This boy.."yes baby.."     "so your putting your PeePee in my booty hole..?"    "Yes,unless you want me to give you a taste of blow..."

He lifted his legs up "Im ready..." I got the bottle and put some on my tip then I went down to put some on his behind,he giggled when I applied it. "Are you ready?" He nodded "yes daddy "

I positioned myself up at his entrance and slowly pushed myself in,I groaned "does it hurt?" I looked at his face and he was crying "do you want me to stop?!"     "No..just move " I grabbed his chin and started thrusting quickly "o-oh m-my g-god..."  I turned him around and started thrusting again "daddy...ohh"  I decided not whip cream inside him so I took myself out and I let out a loud moan as I did and I pointed it at Justin and creamed all over his pretty face.

"Ewww..."   I laughed at his cuteness "that's called being sexual..." 

just then Max walked through the door