19.Pet

Jason's p.o.v.

"That was amazing babyboy but I'm afraid that I have to go to work" Justin looked up at me through his long lashes. "But daddy I want you to stay" I sighed "I can't take you with me or skip work. I don't wanna risk getting fired." He sat there pouting "hhmmph fine go to work"

I hugged and kissed him bye and got in my car and headed to work.

Justin's p.o.v.

*PING* leave me aowne phone *PING PING* oh my gawd!   I picked up my phone and saw that I got a message from Ari and oh wow she's having a party this is gonna be fun!!       Wait...I can't.

Daddy will be mad if I left without his permission,but he won't know because I ish sneaky. I ran upstairs to get some clothes on since I was in a onesie. I ran out the door in enough time.

"Juuuustinnnn" I giggled at her slur."let's get you something to drink" I shook my head "no no I'm ok" before I could stop her she shoved a bottle in my mouth. "Mmhhmm" I finally got the bottle out of my mouth.

Now I can't even see thanks ari. 

Jason's p.o.v.

Ugh. Such a tiring day of work but my babyboy will help me,I walked in the house. "Babyboy daddy needs you" I let out a long sigh "babyboy??!" I looked up and down for him and I still don't know where the fuck he is.

I saw his phone lying on the arm of the couch. Oh that little shit!

Hmmm..I Ran upstairs and grabbed his leash and collar and a golden butt plug,he's getting punished so hard tonight. I walked out the door and headed to that party.

I walked in the house and I looked everywhere for him. I finally spotted him with some girl (looks like a bitch) and she's touching him! 

Oh hell no! "JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!" He looked over in my direction. "Uh oh..." I walked over in his direction "Daddy I'm so sorry" I glared at him "I don't wanna hear it PET!!" I connected him to his leash "HANDS AND KNEES...NOW!!!" 

He got down on his hands and knees like a good pet. I dragged him to the door,people were laughing at him but I didn't care. When we go to the car I pushed him in. "Stand up" he obeyed,I picked up the plug.

"This is for you babyboy! Now! Strip!" He took his clothes off and I went to where he was. "Bend over" he bent over the seat "Ass up" he lifted his ass in the air.

I shoved it in,smirking as I heard Justin yelp. "Enjoy that?" He shook his head "N-no" I laughed "well I don't care,now get dressed "      "But the pl-" I cut him off "keep it in" he cried out but put his clothes. "Good boy" he sat in his chair and buckled

"Get ready for your punishment"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys,I'm really sorry I haven't been updating as much. 

Please forgive me.

Anyway I wanna thank @biebeslover9403 for this chapter thanks boo ❤️😘 I tried

I'll try to update more 

LOOOVE YOOOU