Jake's Birthday

So in the team ten house everyone was sleeping and it was very quite which was a little bit weird until Erika woke up and remember that it was Jake's birthday and made a plan to wake him up by jumping on his bed and tazing him with a tazer, so after getting ready so she quietly walked into Jake's room and suddenly started jumped and tazing him which did work it woke him right up and Jake tackled Erika to the bed and started wrestling with her and out of nowhere it turned into a tickle fest with all the laughing and screaming which woke everyone up and they all ran to Jake's room and saw both of them playing around and said happy birthday Jake and tackled both Jake and Erika in to a hug. A little while later everyone got off and Jake said thanks guys and started vlogging. He did his introduction and talked about his wake up call for his birthday from team ten, during his vlogging Erika kissed Jake on the lips in front of everyone in team ten and the fans after there moment they blushed and hugged a long time so Kade was film and Erika have Jake a piggy back ride and ran into the house and they fall onto the floor and everyone started bursting out laughing it was that funny and the best part was they got it on camera.
Later that night team ten had a birthday party for Jake, when Jake was about to cut the cake everyone said don't touch the bottom if you do then you have to kiss the nearest girl to you and so it happen and it just so happen that Erika was near Jake so wri have Jake a birthday kiss and it got a bit heated so they pulled away and blushed and said sorry guys and everyone cheered and laughed. Before everyone left Jake said thanks for coming and have a safe trip home guy and everyone started clapping for him. Everyone went to bed tired and happy especially Jake.

Keep on loving it