PART 1

PART 1

Dan ran into Phil's room.
"Phil Phil , Shane is coming over to film some videos!"   Shane Dawson was dans favourite YouTube. Shane inspired dan to start making YouTube videos.  Phil got out of bed and got dressed. Phil had a secret crush on Shane. He didn't want anyone to know. Especially Dan , because he was already in a relationship with dan.  Phil walked into the living room. He watched some 'death note' until he heard dan shout again. "PHIL , We have to go pick Shane up from the airport." Phil immediately had a huge grin on his face. He couldn't wait to finally hug Shane and smell the great scent of chocolate. The got in the taxi that took them to the airport. Phil was nervous. He just needed to see Shane.
The taxi arrived and they got out.
They waited by 'arrivals' they saw a short , ginger man , with a bag of cheetos in his hand. It was Shane!
Phil ran as fast as he could to Shane and gave him the biggest hug ever! Dan thought this was weird , but he just forgot about it. Shane was equally as happy as Phil. They hugged and dan got jealous. They made their way back to the taxi that took them back to their apartment. It was pouring down with rain. Phil got travel sick , so he put his hand out of the window. All the rain splattered onto his hand. Then , Phil turned his head to look over at Shane. He was surprised to notice , that Shane was already staring at him. This made Phil scared and incredibly happy all at the same time. Phil started to wonder if Shane had felt the same way about him. He wanted to ask , but was scared he would sound stupid and desperate.
The taxi pulled up outside dan and phil's apartment. They grabbed Shane's luggage and walked inside.  
Phil just went straight to his room. He started wondering , what if dan found out that he liked Shane , What if Shane knew?!! Would he just avoid me for the rest of my life!? Phil needed to do something about this.