PART 2

PART 2

Phil tried to build up the courage to tell them.  Specifically Shane first.        He could hear dan and Shane filming next door. Shane was going to film a video with Phil next. And he was scared. They were going to film a truth or dare video.  Shane knocked on Phil's door.
"Hey you ready to film the video Phil?" Shane asked through the door.    "Yeah one sec" Phil replied.
He was sweating. What was he gonna do? This was going to be the first time that Phil had properly talked to Shane since he got here.
Shane walked through the door.
"Hey Phil , how's it going?"
Phil thought to himself "damn his voice is so hot" all Phil wanted to do was kiss him.
"Uhmmmm" Phil stuttered , "I'm good thanks Shane. How are you?"
"I'm doin good" , Shane replied.
"So are we still doing truth or dare?" Shane asked.
Phil thought , 'this could go so bad'
"Yes" Phil replied sounding more scared than ever.
Shane sat on Phil's bed , while Phil was setting up the camera and lights. Once Phil was done setting up, he sat on the bed next to Shane. Shane turned the camera on and did his famous iconic intro.
"Hey what's up you guyyyysss yes .. today I'm here with Phil lester!!"
"Hey guys" Phil said.
"Today we are going to be doing truth or dare!" Shane exclaimed, he sounded exited.
"Phil , truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Is it true that PHAN is read?"
Phil was used to being asked this question , he always answered with no because him and dan didn't want anyone knowing that they were actually together.
"No it's not real , he's my best friend."
"Okayyyy"
"So Shane , truth or dare"
"Dareee!"
"Alright Shane , I dare you to eat this whole jar of reeses peanut butter"
Shane did it so easily. It took him like 20 seconds.
"Phil , truth or dare?"l
Phil picked truth again , because he didn't want to be filmed doing anything stupid. He could be the next big meme!
"Phil , is it true that u have a crush on me?" Shane started laughing immediately. Shane had obviously meant this question as a joke. But to Phil , this was serious. He wanted to say yes , and get it all over with. But he couldn't. The video would be uploaded and everyone watching would find out.
"No i don't Shane. Sorry lmao"
Shane looked kinda disappointed.
After we had finished filming the video , Shane seemed kinda sad.
"Phil...." he said , "sit here I need to talk to you."
"Yeah?" Phil replied.
"I like you." Shane said. He immediately started crying.
"I like you too" Phil said.
They hugged each other tightly until dan walked in.
"What's going on in here then?" Dan asked curiously.
Dan was kinda angry because he knew that dan and Phil were a couple.
"Uhmmm Shane got a little upset so I'm just helping him." Phil exclaimed nervously.
Dan was confused and he thought that this situation was a little weird. But dan just let it go.
"Oh ok"
Then dan just walked back out again.