PART 3

PART 3

It was evening. Phil called dominoes pizza and ordered some pizza. Obviously Shane ordered a bit TOO much. The food got here and Shane ate all of his food so quickly. It was around 8pm at this point.
"So Shane , have you ever watched anime?" Dan asked.
He was trying not to laugh because he knew what the answer was gonna be.
"Nope , I only watch the food network."
Phil laughed so much. Maybe a bit too much.
"Here Shane." Phil chucked a packet of cheetos at Shane. It was clear that Phil was trying to impress Shane.
"Thanks Phil." Shane said.
After Shane had finished his cheetos , he got tired.
Phil showed Shane to his room. Shane was sharing a room with Phil. Phil had a gigantic bed , so they shared a bed. This would sound normal and harmless, but it wasn't since they liked each other. The reason Shane wasn't sharing a bed with dan is because dan is the most anti-social person.
Shane and dan both climbed into bed. Shane fell straight asleep, cause that's the sort of person he is. Phil couldn't sleep for along time. But just when he managed to , he felt a hand going up his spine. Phil turned around to see it was Shane. Shane was staring at Phil with the hornyist look ever.
"Phil your so fit" Shane said in a clam quiet whisper.
They shared a passionate kiss. That quickly turned into a slightly over the top make out session.