6

Youngjae woke up in jinyoung's bed, his roommate cuddling him like a stuffed bear. Of course, youngjae didn't mind but he felt a little warmth grow in his chest as he remembered what seulgi had said.

"Park Jinyoung, your high school crush!"

His face went hot and he got embarrassed. He couldn't help but remember the night all those years ago where him and jinyoung had went to a party together, one of the more popular guys in school and the usual dance nerd. Back then youngjae was head over heals for the boy. He was so used to being around him that it was just natural for the two to show more skinship like they were dating. Youngjae of course knew that jinyoung never liked him like that and had been dating this sophomore named Kim yugyeom, who, turns out had been cheating on him with another sophomore from Thailand. He remembered that party because that was the party where him and jinyoung both caught his boyfriend cheating. He remembered after a couple drinks they went upstairs and saw yugyeom with the Thai boy. So they broke up and went back to youngjae's house. What they did at his house? He couldn't remember. The younger went to go check his phone and suddenly and he let out a small groan. "Hyung.... Get up. We have get ready to do a new video for dance class." Jinyoung groaned as he pulled youngjae flush against him, giving him the small kisses and nips on his neck. He was always like a little needy puppy when he was sleepy.

The two got to the studio and realized that it was still extremely dark outside. Seeing that the sun didn't rise till 7 and it was only 2 am. After two cups of coffee the two were getting dressed for the video. Jinyoung was in pants and a top that had some holes in it and youngjae had a ripped top and shorts on with a band wrapped around his torso. The makeup was very minimal, for youngjae at least. He had bright gold highlighter applied to his face, arms, more on his shoulders and legs. Meanwhile jinyoung's face was painted in gold, and his hands a mixture of gold n black.
Once the two were done, they went to the main room to practice the dance and finally, it came time to film.

The shooting was done and the two went back to the dorm to get all the makeup and gold washed off them. "Hyung you can go ahead and use the shower first. I don't need it as much as you do." Jinyoung shook his head sleepily and motioned for youngjae to join him. Youngjae was too tired to protest so he got undressed with jinyoung right beside him and got into the shower. There was a mild tension between the two but not enough to trigger anything. "Hyung can you wash my hair?" Jinyoung chuckled softly and grabbed the shampoo. "Y'know you'll only get gold in your hair right?" youngjae shrugged and smiled softly. "It'll just blend in with the blond hair. It'll be fine." Hyung nodded before squeezing the shampoo into his hands and massaging it into youngjae's scalp and hair, the soothing feeling of hot water beating down on his chest making youngjae sleepier and sleepier. Jinyoung was right. The gold got in his hair but it looked so good there was no way he could want to get rid of it. Youngjae grabbed the shampoo and reached up to wash jinyoung's hair, his achy muscles having a little bit of strength in them to reach up and massage the shampoo which, earned a soft and pleased hum from the elder. Once they were done with washing their hair, youngjae started to wash the gold off jinyoung's face, scrubbing it gently and washing it all away; trace amounts of gold could be found in his hairline, around his eyes and on his lips, making him look more ethereal than he already was. "Youngjae-ah..." Jinyoung said softly. Youngjae's eyes were closed as he looked up at jinyoung. "hmm?" Without warning, the raven haired boy connected their lips, a soft amount of force being applied from both ends. Youngjae didn't hesitate to kiss back just as softly and the two stayed in a small little bubble for god knows how long, letting their tongues roam each other's mouths and standing in the way of the hot streams of water, adding to the surrealness of it all. Jinyoung's lips felt so natural on youngjae's it was almost scary. The way the older boy knew about all the things that made him tick, the way he knew which buttons to press, which parts to kiss, what he needed for comfort. Knowing each other since the end of elementary school, the two were inseparable. And it seemed like that now. Youngjae was the first to pull away for air before he gave his hyung another deep and sleepy kiss, a smile on his face. "Let's go back to bed hyung." Jinyoung agreed and like the sleepy pup he was, followed youngjae back to his bed, getting dressed and sleeping beside him once again.