1.

Yoongi sighed as he walked around the college grounds for his photography class activity.

He couldn't find anything beautiful enough to capture and it was frustrating him.

Before he can move out of the way a body crashes into him sending him flying to the ground.

"What the fuck man!?" Yoongi groans as he checks to see if his camera was okay.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" a boy exclaims as he stares down at the person he ran into.

"Why are you even running so fast?" Yoongi grumbles as he dusts his pants off.

"It's my first day and I'm already late for dance class , I'm so stressed. I-"

Yoongi felt bad for the guy so he dropped it.

"Calm down man, it's okay" Yoongi says as he looks up at the boy.

The way the boys slightly faded orange hair was ruffled and swaying softly with the breeze was beautiful.

"I'm sorry again, I've got to go because now I'm extra late" the boy chuckles softly with anxiousness evident in the small laugh.

"O-Okay, bye" Yoongi stutters as the boy runs off.

He looked down at his camera wishing he had gotten a photo of the boy.

an: I got this idea after watching a cute edit where Yoongi was holding a camera and Yoongi and Hoseok kept stealing glances at eachother I cry :')

Now I don't personally think I'm the best at fluff  but I wanted a happier story so I'm going to try my best :)

Also the chapters are going to be pretty short x