8.

"You're getting close to Hoseok" Jimin giggles with a playful wink.

"Barely" Yoongi scoffs with a pout.

"Hoseok's a good guy" Jimin smiled as he walks in front of Yoongi slightly.

"Yah, Park Jimin. Nothing is happening between us" Yoongi insists making Jimin laugh.

"Sure thing hyung" Jimin grins before running off for his class.

Nothing was happening between him and Hoseok.

Besides the small flutters he would get whenever Hoseok smiled, or when their arms brushed.

But Yoongi told himself he wasn't developing the tiniest crush on the younger boy.

Yoongi sighs softly as he enters the music room but soon his loud shriek is heard as hands grab his waist.

A very familiar laughs starts echoing through the room.

As Yoongi turns around he sees Hoseok doubling over while laughing so hard tears started to form in the corners of his eyes.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Yoongi exclaims.

"Hyung, your shriek.... was the funniest thing I've ever heard" Hoseok says through his laughs.

"What if I did that to you idiot!" Yoongi says as he hits Hoseok's arm.

"I would probably react like to but I can't help it you're so easy to startle" Hoseok giggles as his loud laughter starts to die down.

"What am I going to do with you Hoseok?" Yoongi mumbles.

"Kiss me" Hoseok mumbles with a playful grin.

"What did you say?" Yoongi asks with wide eyes.

"Nothing hyung, I'm going to practice my dance in here while I listen to you play piano" Hoseok smiles as he walks away.

Did Hoseok really just say to kiss him?

No he must of been joking.

That little brat.