16.

"Why are you making me do this?" Hoseok says with a pout as Yoongi adjusts his camera settings.

"Because you always tell me how you think your dancing isn't good enough so I'm going to show you how much of an idiot you're being" Yoongi says getting ready to record.

"You're just making me nervous" Hoseok blushes as he covers his face.

"It's only me" Yoongi chuckles.

"That's why I'm nervous you moron" Hoseok says as he peaks through his fingers.

"It'll be fine, just dance how you always do" Yoongi encourages his boyfriend.

"Fine" Hoseok huffs taking off his jacket.

As the music starts playing Yoongi starts recording.

He was always mesmerised by the way Hoseok's body moved along in sync with the music.

He hated when Hoseok would tell him how he didn't think he was good enough. So Yoongi is determined to show him how amazing he is.

As the song comes to end Hoseok's heavy breaths are echoing around the dance studio.

"See baby, you were so amazing. Come watch the video" Yoongi demands making Hoseok roll his eyes as he walks over to his boyfriend sitting on his lap.

Yoongi rests his chin on Hoseok's shoulder as he plays the video.

"See, I could've done that bet-"

"Shut up, you're amazing" Yoongi says as he leaves a small kiss on Hoseok's neck.

"Since when did you turn so soft Min Yoongi?" Hoseok chuckles.

"Since we started dating Jung Hoseok"