Mikey Way smut

From Tumblr

He looked fucking gorgeous. The long blonde portion of his hair was perfectly tousled and the moonlight crept through the window for the sole purpose of casting a glow to his bare chest. You found yourself perched atop him, a leg on either side as you ground into him slowly, the smooth fabric of his briefs causing little friction to the lace you wore.

His wrists were limp as you pinned them down to the pillow on both sides of his head, his mouth open only slightly with fluttering eyes which struggled to stay open. He was achingly hard beneath the tight black fabric and the new leather collar must have been growing increasingly uncomfortable.

Leaving open mouthed kisses up his chest, you moved your hips slowly, feeling him twitch beneath you.

"Tell me, baby- you'll be good, won't you?" You moaned softly, leaving small nibbles at his collarbone, drawing your tongue languidly over the skin. You could see him shiver beneath your touch, sucking in a shallow breath before nodding profusely.

"What a good boy." You cooed, marking hot kisses along his pronounced jawline, leading up to his ear where you moaned softly, rolling your body to brush your chest against his, feeling his hips twitch once more as you let your mouth brush against the shell of his ear. Taking his earlobe between your teeth gently, you tugged a bit, eliciting a soft 'fuck' from your partner, who lay hot and bothered, trapped beneath you.

"Shit, y/n..." He cursed softly, drawing in a sharp breath.

With an exaggerated roll of your hips, you pulled away from his face, grip on his wrists tightening, the skin slightly sweaty beneath your palms.

"Baby... You know you shouldn't be making those noises. Boys who curse and complain get teased and edged until they have to beg to cum- you know that." Every word dripped with that of an obviously fake scolding as you whispered to him, faces drawing ever closer until your lips were nearly brushing together. Shared hot breath mingled in the minimal area between mouths before you smirked, moving to get away.

Climbing off of him, you gathered the handcuffs kept on the bedside table and secured them to his wrists, gathered right above his head.

"You're so fucking good for me babe, you know that, right?" Kissing the corners of his mouth and avoiding his needy lips, you caressed his scruffy jawline with a hand. He was nearly whining as you slowly trailed a hand down to his tight briefs, rubbing ever-so gently on the fabric that held his straining erection.

Slinking down the bed, you straddled his legs, bending over to hover your face just above the place he wanted you most. Letting a hot breath out, you let your tongue loll out of your mouth, pressing firmly against his outline. Making a long stripe with your tongue, you could taste the precum through the fabric, growing more eager by the second.

Pushing your hands up along each of his thighs, you tucked the very tips of your fingers into the waistline of his briefs. Delicately curling your fingers, you pulled the waistband away from his body, glancing up to see a tortured, teased Mikey biting his lip with eyes screwed shut, nearly trembling.

Tugging the material away, you toted the covering down his legs, pulling them completely off before gazing at his exposed form. This was the first time in years he agreed to being dominated, and you sure as hell were going to make the most of it.

Returning to your previous position, you took his aching cock in hand, happy to see exactly how turned on he was.

"Shit, Mikey... Is this all because of me?" You purred, watching his eyes open, pupils wild and dilated in the dim light. He nodded profusely, his body tensing in anticipation for you to make another move. Trailing a single finger straight down from his chest, you could feel him shiver beneath you. Letting your finger travel further down, you encountered a bit of a wet spot, swiping up the precum with your finger and gingerly licking the substance off your finger as he watched. Completely sucking on the single digit, you hollowed your cheeks and allowed your innocent eyes to meet his.

"Mikey, baby, do you want me to suck that dripping, aching cock for you?" You moaned softly, punctuating the question as you licked your lips, watching him bite at his as he nodded yes. "So fucking desperate, Babe." You murmured, setting in again between his legs.

Gripping his shaft with one hand, you ran your thumb over the slit lightly, gliding over the smooth surface. With painstaking slowness, you began to move your hand- the lightest, most delicate movements you'd ever made. Hearing Mikey groan, you decided to exercise your rights as Dom. With your free hand, you lay a firm slap to his side, scolding him.

"No noises, babe. You know the rules."

Just as you found yourself poised to teasingly suck him off, you felt his fingers curled in your hair, his grip tight and painful. The cuffs on his wrists jingled slightly as he tugged, pulling you by your hair up to face level.

"Fuck the rules." His teeth were gritted and even with his restricted grasp he was easily able to flip the pair of you so he was on top. "Now you're gonna un-cuff me or pay the fucking price, baby girl." His voice was a devastatingly seductive low growl, despite the threats he made.

Blindly reaching to the bedside table, you scrambled to grasp the key, fitting it to the lock as Mikey ditched the cuffs and threw them. They made a loud clatter as they hit the wall, and you watched as they hit the floor, oblivious to your partner's actions until the collar you'd bought for him was snug around your neck.

"God, you're such a pretty little bitch." He groaned, pressing down into you with his body, his mouth attached to you at the neck. Whining softly, you could feel the bruises blooming along your jaw. "Baby girl, you know good girls don't talk... And when they do, they get punished." He smirked, peeling back from your body, eyes flicking to your lips only for an instant.

Within moments he had moved down your body, pulling away your panties, nearly soaked with anticipation. Wasting no time, you were grabbed around the waist and flipped over, adjusted until you were on your knees. Mikey's fingers were warm on your slick skin as he gripped you tight around the waist with one arm.

His other hand was used to grip his cock tight, guiding it to your entrance, but not before teasing your sensitive clit, your legs nearly shaking at the contact. At this point you found your lip to be intensely sore, your teeth pressed tight against the skin to hold back moans.

In another instant, Mikey was buried deep inside you, his size nearly too much. Trembling softly, you couldn't hold yourself up anymore, arms giving away as you left your knees to prop you up enough.

"Shit, Baby, you're so fuckin' tight." He grunted, another thrust reaching deep inside of you as you keened into the pillow.

His hand came down on the side of your ass, forcing you to nearly scream. Once again, his arm wrapped around your waist, holding you tightly in place as he worked, sharp thrusts reaching deep within you, every time brushing against your g-spot, nearly driving you wild.

Soon enough he started panting, moaning your name as you felt your face burn, the air leaving your lungs as you buried your face further into the pillows.

"Fuck, you're such a freaking tease!" He grunted through gritted teeth, his hips suddenly nearly doubling in pace. "Baby Girl, you're gonna be here all night long until you're fucking raw..." His voice was dangerously low and you could feel the pressure within you reach a boiling point as you squealed into the pillow. "And Daddy's gonna use any precious little hole he wants."

The words were barely heard over the buzzing in your ears as you came, nearly screaming into the fabric beneath you as your fingers curled into the sheets. Clenching tight around Mikey's cock, you could feel his thrusts grow slightly deeper, becoming a bit more erratic as he swore, dropping a soft 'fuck' before finishing deep within you, riding out his orgasm slowly before pulling out and giving a sharp spank to your ass.

Pushing a hand to your side, you rolled over easily, desperately attempting to catch your breath. Laying hot and bothered in the sweat soaked sheets, you nearly hit another high just looking at Mikey when your eyes fluttered open.

His lips were parted softly and his eyes were heavy with lust, bits of blonde hair sticking to his sweaty forehead. You could see the rise and fall of his trim chest in the moonlight, and could only imagine how good he felt.

Closing your eyes for a split second, you felt four fingers reach under your leather collar, cool against your burning, soaked skin. You found yourself pulled upwards by the collar, face dangerously close to Mikey's as his hot breath hit your skin, lips only brushing against each other as he spoke.

"Again."