Chapter Two

A/N: Hello again, fellow worshippers of the famed SasuNaru. =.= That sounded like shit, didn't it?

Anyways, apart from the crude welcome, I am happy to say, I have uploaded yet again. Things are hopefully starting to pick up now. ^^

Read away, my lovelies! -kiss-

Contains Yaoi and pairings: SasuNaru, NejiGaara, ItaDei, ShikaIno, and KakaIru

Happy Reading! ^.^

Disclaimer:

BHIris: -sniffle- God, my characters are so mean to me. The author! -narrows eyes- I shall do something terribly mean to them!

Shikamaru: Why am I here? Not for comfort I hope...I don't do the whole 'comforting shoulder' thing. It's far to-

Neji: Troublesome. We all know Shika-kun.

BHIris: -laughs like a fucking maniac- Ooh! I have it! But first, disclaimer please?

Shikamaru: BlackhawkIris does not own Naruto. So, therefor we don't belong to her, correct?

Neji: Insightful as always, Shika. But sadly, we are her's to manipulate. She's the author after all. Though I'm a bit worried, she seems unstable.

BHIris: -still laughing-

Neji: Err..should we just leave her here? But that seems so unyouthful.

Shikamaru: You've been seeing Lee too much lately, haven't you? Anyways, just leave her. It's too troublesome. I'm going back to bed.

BHIris: AW. I LOVE YOU TOO BUBBLES. YOU AND ME.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

The orange streak that had been seen only moments ago by the stoic Sasuke Uchiha continued oblivious, speeding down the lightening street. The turn of the sharp corner on his motorcycle (or 'Ramen' as he liked to call it) had left the boy slightly breathless from the thrill of the ride. Bright azure eyes were minted by the dark film attached to the sturdy helmet clasped around the head. Naruto Uzumaki rode at a speed almost as blinding as the fucking orange getup he had on. Nothing was like a ride around to check the new streets he would soon be using on a daily bases, at 7 AM in the morning.

Screeching to a sudden stop at the red hexagonal sign, the blond quickly glanced down at the watch around his wrist.

Deidara and Ino should be getting up at around now.

He gunned the engine and roared down another street, committing the route into memory.

Or maybe not. They do enjoy sleeping in as late as possible.

Naruto smirked at the thought as he crossed the final bend into his new neighborhood. Quietly he unlocked the sliding garage door and towed his ride in. Leaning his black beauty against the rail, he ran into the house…to come face-to-face with his foster father.

Iruka Umino's face turned instantly from dark tan to bright red in a matter of seconds upon seeing his youngest son finally return home 10 minutes before school started. Naruto instantly paled as he saw how angry his father seemed.

"D-dad? W-w-what's up?"

To see the least, Iruka blew his top off.

"'WHAT'S UP', 'WHAT'S UP'? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S FUCKING UP! YOU ARE LATE, LATE FOR SCHOOL! WHERE WERE YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? HOW CLOSE I WAS TO CALLING THE POLICE? SOMEONE COULD HAVE STABBED YOU OR ROBBED YOU OR—OR ANYTHING! AND SCHOOL STARTS IN 10 MINUTES!"