Chapter Three

A/N: So, I've been writing again. I really have nothing to say. But, please comment on anything you find interesting.

Ano, I just find writing Tsunade incredibly fun. ^^ She's a cool character.

Contains Yaoi and pairings: SasuNaru, NejiGaara, ItaDei, ShikaIno, and KakaIru

Happy Reading! ^.^

Disclaimer:

BHIris: Alrighty! Onto business, I have something very special planned! But first: I don't own Naruto. In fact, Sasuke owns that fine piece of ass. Now back to the point, I have a surprise!

Shikamaru: Oh boy…this is going to be troublesome. I can feel it.

BHIris: Shut up Shika. Stop being a spoil sport.

Naruto: I thought you were in a bad mood?

BHIris: I am. –evil grin- Which is why I decided you're all going to cook with me!

Neji: -backs away- No way am I getting close to the kitchen with you.

Gaara: I second that thought. Naruto cooks better than you. And that's saying something as Naruto can't cook to save his life.

BHIris: I am not that bad!

Neji: You fucking burn water. That's not even humanly possible.

Gaara: -nods- The pot still has scorch marks.

BHIris: Stop being mean to me, dammit! I am the author, I should have control over you guys!

Neji: Control is something you lack.

Gaara: Yes, go make cereal or something.

Naruto: Or ramen!

Gaara: No, she'd burn the ramen too. At least the cereal turns out somewhat edible.

Neji: It turns out soggy.

BHIris: Well, sorry adding fucking milk to my cereal. It's suppose to get damn soggy!

-stomps off to make fucking cereal with milk-

-Yes, Neji, it was soggy. Happy? Now go piss off or something-

Chapter Three

Naruto and Ino chattered as they walked into the school. Ino smiled as she watched Naruto's cerulean eyes widen in amazement. If possible, the inside was even more beautiful than the outside.

"Naru-chan? This way heads to the office, alright?"

Naruto nodded dumbly (cutely) and trailed alongside Ino as she led them to the quiet office covered in clear. A small plaque that read 'MAIN OFFICE' was attached to the mahogany door. The blond girl gently eased the door open as not to disturb the people inside. The two of them walked quietly to the front desk where a woman with short, choppy black hair sat. The seat was cushioned and the wheels seemed to lubricate across the mat as she turned a gentle smile towards the two blonds.

"Hello, again Shizune-san. This is my brother. He's here to get his schedule as well."

The woman named Shizune tapped her pen as she smiled endearingly.

"Ah, I see. And what might your name be?"

Naruto rubbed the back of his head adorably while shaking pieces of blond into his face.

"Um, Naruto—Naruto Uzumaki."

Shizune smiled at the boy's utter cuteness while searching for the file under his name. Finding the content she wanted, she handed the paper-clipped information to him.