Masks off

It was an average  day for the Republic City.The war was over,Kuvira was in the jail and Korra was on vocations with her girlfriend.Everyone seem to be busy.after all,they had to restore the city.Lin decided to go and live with her sister.She was her half blood  after all.
"Opal,have you see Su?I'm looking for her everywhere."Lin asked her niece.
"Yeah.She is standing on grandma's statue all day.I'm so worry about her.Please aunt can you make me a favour and go ask her what bother her?she won't want to talk with me.I know her"she said with a sad face.
"Of course kiddo.I will be right back"
She was walking until she went and sat beside Su.
"I know"they were the only words Suyin told to her sister.
"What do you know?"
"About your dad.I know mum told you who he was.Bolin told me."
"This guy is too stupid to become a Beifong."Lin thought
"Do you know where the funny part is?"Su asked her with a laugh.
"Are you drunk?"
"Hmmmm maybe,maybe no.The point is ,he asked me what was my father's name.And guess what?I DIDN'T HAVE A DAMN ANSWER.BECAUSE THIS WOMAN,MY MOTHER,NEVER TOLD ME!"she said angrily pointed at Toph's statue"Maybe because she thought,and still thinks,I was a mistake.Because she couldn't kept her damn legs closed!"
"SU!WATCH YOUR MOUTH!MOM LOVED US!SHE STILL DOES!"
"Hahaha you're freaking hilaurious big sister"Su told her.''At least you knew Officer Kanto.i remember every when he had free time he was taking you to watch pro bending matches together.And I was so jealous Lin"she started to cry now."But me?I was the unwanted kid,the kid who no-one could stood."
"That's not true".Lin said and hugged her sister."Yeah,you were a pain in the ass,but mum's friend loved you.Mum loves you."
"I don't think so.The only one on the Gaang who liked me was Uncle Sokka.I remember he bought me candys and wanted to play with me when you,Tenzin,Izumi,Kya and Bumi didn't want to.He was a great man."
"I need to tell her now.I hide it for 50 years.I can't do it anymore"
"Su.I need to tell you something.I know who your father was.And you knew him too"
"What?You knew all this time?AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?"
"It was mom's job Su.Not mine.You know it.After all,she promised me she would tell you,but I guess it's hard for her."
"I don't care about the past now.Just tell me who is he"Su told her inpatient
"Sokka.Uncle Sokka,one of mum's oldest and best friend,is your father Su."