What we did last night?

Toph woke up early the next morning.Her Head was hurting as hell.
"Ahh..why I drunk so much?I better get up and go to  make breakfast for Lin and Sok-"
"SOKKA!"
"Hmmm I don't want to go to school mom.."
Oh no

No no No

We didn't..

"SOKKA WAKE UP!DAMMNIT!"
"Good morning beautiful."he said and tried to kiss her cheek.
"DON'T "GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL'' ME!WHAT WE DID LAST NIGHT?"
"Well despite of the fact that we are both completely naked,I think you know what we did.you don't remember?"

And then they hit her.she remembered him left small kisses to her neck and her breast,him whispering to her ear how much he loved her,the feeling she felt when he entered her,Them yelled each others name when they came in sync
"I...I remember..what did I do?you are married for fucks shake Sokka!And I..I..slept with a married man"she started to cry now.
"Hey hey!Toph stop crying.it's not your fault.It's nobody's fault.we both wanted the last night to happen.if you want to blame someone,that should be me.
"What if Meili find out?She will break up with you Sokka.I will be the cause of your divorce.She must not find out.nobody should"She drove away her tears"Now please go.If we are lucky,she will still asleep."
"Toph we should-"
"NO!JUST GO OK?"
He didn't say anything of what he wanted her to know.He wanted to tell her how much he loved her,that last night was the best night of his life,that he is willing to break up with his wife and live with her and her baby girl.that he was unhappy with his marriage.But he couldn't.She didn't let him.

On the breakfast were both quiet.
"Good morning everyone!"Zuko greeted the Gaang as he entered the dinner room"Me and Mai were  thinking if you all wanted,to go to the beach today"
"Honey that would be amazing!"Meili told to Sokka.But he weren't listening.
"Yeah yeah.."he said while he was playing with his fork
"Like when we were teenagers!"Katara said."But who will hold the kids?"
"I will."Toph said without any emotions."Likewise,I don't feel very well and i prefer to stay to the palace."
"I will stay with you.in case you will need something."
"Very well."Zuko said."The others,if you wanted to go there,will better get dressed.

"Toph!Toph can you listened to me for a sec?"Sokka begged her.
"What do you want?"she said and put little Tenzin down."Because if you want to talk to me about last night just forget it.and if you ever,ever bring this top up,I will stop talking to you.Understood?"
"Yes"it was the only thing he could say.
"Good".