The wedding

"Katara,are we done?Mai is waiting us"Toph told her bestfriend while she was brushing her hair.
"Yeah just a sec.Aaand done!Oh Toph,you look gorgeous!"
"I would say the same thing to you too Sugar Queen but you know,blind"Toph joked.
"I'm so happy for Mai and Zuko!They finally getting married!They and their little girl will be a  lovely family."Katara said happily
"Hello ladies!"Sokka said as he entered the room."Wooow..who is that beautiful girl next to you Katara?"Sokka said in a aw
"Hahaha very funny Snoozles".Toph said and her cheeks became pink."Where is Meili?"she asked him
"Wow..I never noticed how beautiful Toph is."
"Earth calls Sokka.Sokka are you there?"Katara said and she waved her hand in front of his face.
"Ahhh yeah..she is watching Lin and Kya"
"That's really nice of her".Toph commented.She liked Meili,she was a very sweet and kind woman,but too sweet for her.Also she was jealous of her.She married her childhood and current crush after all.
"Should we going?Because I have this feeling if we late one more minute Mai would kill us.Literally".Katara said.
"After you maids of honor."Sokka said and let Toph and Katara exited first the room.

The wedding was beautiful and emotional.After the ceremony,it followed a big celebration.Sokka couldn't took his eyes of from Toph.He was watching her playing with 2 years old Lin and that made his heart melt.
"Stop it Sokka!You're happily married with Meili.You can't think of her like that.Maybe it's because you're drunk. Yeah that's it"Sokka tried to convince himself but his attempt fell apart.He decided to go and ask her if she wanted to go for a walk with him.
"Hey.How are you girls?"Sokka asked the Beifongs.
"Uncle Sokka!!"Lin said and she hugged him
"Hey Linny!would you mind if I take your mom for a while?"
"No."she said and went to Tenzin
"Hmm..where you want to take me Captain Boomerang?"Toph asked him
"This is a surprise.come on"

"HAHAHA you remember that time when i was the melon lord?"Toph asked him and then she grab the wine bottom
"How could I forget?you were an excellent villian"
"Poor Suki.I was almost going to hit her with that rock.By the way,how is she?"she asked him.Sokka and suki broke up 2 years after the end of  the hundred years war.They just couldn't imagine their releationship go any futher and they decided to follow different paths.But they remained friends.
"She is fine.Her and Mochi are waiting for their first kid."
"Ohh that why she didn't come today"
"Yeah she wanted to come,but the healers told her she need to relax and stay home until she give birth".Sokka explained
"How are you and Meili?"
"Why did she mention her.."
"We are fine."Sokka just told her.
"Good.we better going now  because they will looking for us".
"No Toph..please stay".He told her and move his body closer to her.
"Sokka we shouldn't.."
"Please Toph.Just for tonight.please.I only need to feel your skin under mine for tonight.I promised we-"Toph interrupted him while she was passionate kissing him
"Why don't we go to my room for a while?"she asked him