The Storm

Octavia's POV

I began to grow more tired every time, I couldn't swim another mile, and I've been swimming for days and I still don't know where I am. My tired body looked up at the sky, the sun started to dim and large  dark gray clouds started rumble. When I turned around, a big monstrous wave was headed towards me. I started to swim as fast as my tail could go, but I was too late. The giant wave grabbed me in a flash, then all I saw was darkness.

Jack's POV

"Great", I groaned. I lost another fish today and that was last of the bait. It was was hard living on an island.... by yourself."I guess more coconuts and pineapple for dinner", I signed. Living on an island means you gotta keep control of your mind and actions because I don't wanna go crazy. The storm last night probably scared all the fish away and almost flooded my cave, yes I live in a cave like a caveman.

I started walking along the shore, then I looked ahead and saw a dark figure laying on the sand. I started to run toward the figure. I started to slow down and got closer, my eyes were playing tricks on me, I rubbed my eyes with my fists and blinked several times and it was still there.

"What the hell", I looked down at the girl, she looks like she would be my age, she's very beautiful, her hair is midnight black with a hint of purple and her tail was long and shimmery with purple and gold.

Then,I realized she was half naked. My mind was telling me to run away, but I had this weird feeling that I should help help her, she had a large wound on her shoulder and on her forehead. I picked her up and she was surprisingly heavy. I started to walk to the cave with a mermaid in my arms.

When I got to the cave I laid her down gently on the dry soft sand and grabbed one of my old tshirts  to cover her... coconuts. Then I went into jungle to get freshwater and food. When I returned, I bandaged her wounds, left the food and water and went for a walk, I knew she needed to rest and privacy, so I left.